JNPR Swimming

Jaune Arc:

Jaune looked at your sleeping form before walking away from your bed. He couldn’t just wake you up, but you really had to get up. So he was stuck waiting for you to get up by yourself in time.

“GOOOOOD MORNING!!!” Nora yelled and ran into the room.

You snapped awake and cried. It was too early for all of this! Jaune glared at Nora before he held you close to him and cooed to you. Eventually you calmed down.

“Wow Jaune, I didn’t know you were good with kids.” Pyrrha gushed from behind him.

“Heh, yeah, me either!” he admitted.

“Need any help?”

“No.” he turned to her and smiled before carrying you off to get changed.

You stepped out of the closet and ran to Pyrrha, who was so struck by your bathing suit she wouldn't shut up about it

You stepped out of the closet and ran to Pyrrha, who was so struck by your bathing suit she wouldn't shut up about it. Jayne took you nervously and strapped you into the car before driving to the beach with his team.

You looked at the water, contemplating whether or not you should jump in like the rest of the team.

Jaune pushed you gently towards the water, but you couldn’t help but cling to his leg. It looked scary and unpredictable. Who knew what was in there? Definitely not you! And you’d definitely not like to find out.

“Aw, (Y/N), it’s not that bad.” he said as he picked you up.

He tried walking towards the water, but you screamed terribly. You refused to get in there.

So for the rest of the day, Jaune was forced to build dry and crumbly sand castles with you.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Nora Valkyrie:

“WAKEY WAKEY!!” Nora yelled, causing you to giggle.

Ren groaned as he looked around him. He was in a hut. Had they really stayed the night? Jaune walked out from the bathroom and smiled.

“When did we get here?” Ren asked.

“Last night, remember? It was suuuper late, so we stayed the night instead of playing.” Nora held her hands behind her back and smiled brightly.

She held you propped up on her waist. Ren took you and laid back down into bed, smiling at her reaction. You slapped his chest.

“Wakey wakey!” you said.