JNPR first words

Jaune was sitting in his dorm with you in front of him, mumbling things. He was trying to get you to say 'dada', but you had other plans that day.

"Come on (Y/N)! Say dada. Da-da. Dada." He urged.

You looked at him and giggled, barely understanding what he was saying. He pointed to himself.

"Dada. I'm dada, now you say it. Dada. Dada? Come on, please? Daddy? Dad? Father? Anything?" He gave up and hung his head.

"Its okay, Jaune. Try having more patiences with her." Pyrrha said, placing a hand in his shoulder from the bed she was sitting on.

You looked at her and pointed, mumbling random jibber. Pyrrha laughed at your cuteness. You continued to point at her, and You finally had enough jibbering. You were going to talk to her, whether it was pronounced correctly or not.

"M-Mama!!" You yelled.

You threw your hands up in the air, signaling you wanted to be picked up. Pyrrha smiled and blushed, but she picked you up anyways. Jaune sat in the floor, his eyes opened wide and his mouth made the shape of an O. You smiled proudly at him as Pyrrha kissed your cheek.

"See, Jaune? If you just have patience, things would be easier." She said.

You hugged into her tightly and she lightly kissed your nose. Jaune stared at the two of you, and could only imagine your future.

************************************

Nora:

Nora and You were in the dorm, waiting for food. She had promised You a little bit of pancake, and Ren had finally agreed.

"Ren!! Hurry up!! (Y/N)'s gonna starve!!!" She yelled.

You laughed and tried to yell the same thing she did, but it only came out in jibbered and slurred sounds. She laughed at your cuteness. Finally, Ren stepped out of the kitchen(Im guessing they have a kitchen I mean how else would Ren be able to make the weird green algae stuff that made nora throw up?) In his 'please do nothing to the cook' apron that made you question his sense of fashion taste. He set a plate of pancakes in front of Nora and then sat down across from her on the other side of you. Nora cut off a piece of the pancake and held it in front of your mouth. You opened your mouth wide, but before Nora could put the pancake piece in your mouth, Ren stopped her.

"Its to big of a piece." He said.

She cut it a bit smaller, but Ren still stopped her.

"Now its to small. Let me do it."

He grabbed the plate and cut off a piece that was no smaller than the first piece your mother held up to you.

"Hey! Thats not fair! I cut that piece the first time!" Nora whined.

"No you didn't." He argued.

"Yeah I did! You just want an excuse to feed her!" Nora crossed her arms, and watched you chew the piece up carefully.

"Maybe." He smiled at you and kissed your cheek.

You began to mumble something, but Nora was to busy digging into her pancakes to notice. She suddenly sat straight up.

"Mmhmm! Yum! Thanks, Ren!" She said.

You giggled and repeated her.

"Thanks!" You yelled.

Ren looked at you, shocked. Nora did the same. Rens mouth slowly spread into a smile, and he pet your head gently.

"Your welcome, (Y/N)." He said.

"(Y/N)! You said your first words!" Nora yelled.

She picked you up and spun you around. Ren watched as a small blush crept up to his face.

************************************

Pyrrha:

"Welcome home, Pyrrha!" Jaune greeted your mother when she walked through the dorms door from a fight with Cardin.

She walked over to Jaune and took you from his arms. You smiled at her brightly.

"Thank you, Jaune." Pyrrha said.

Jaune blushed when their hands touched, but you didnt mind. You loved Jaune. As a father of course. You enjoyed hanging out with him while your mother was away. He would always let you play with his shield. Pyrrha didnt know about that, though.

Anyways, Pyrrha looked at you and smiled. You lightly hugged her.

"Momma, aghb fluyip setrofnd elpl." You said, trying to have a conversation with her like youve seen Jaune do.

"Oh really?" She asked, a bit stunned that you said your first words.

You giggled excitedly, happy that she could understand you.

"Aghm plllp." You tried to talk again, but you couldn't.

"I see, I see." She continued the conversation with you.

"Momma momma momma!!" You chanted.

She hugged you close and kissed your forehead.

"Yes, sweetheart?" She asked.

You smiled, and simply kissed her cheek, happy to have her home again.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ren:

Ren was holding you and cooking pancakes, just like Nora requested. He would look at you from time to time just to make sure you weren't passing out. You giggled every time he looked at you, Which made his smile grow bigger.

"Nora! Pancakes are done!" He yelled.

You tugged at the ends of his "please do nothing to the cook" apron, loving the pink color, and clapped happily when Nora came rushing into the kitchen.

"Thanks Ren!" She yelled.

She pecked your cheek, and ran into the room. When Ren and you walked in the room, you saw a sleeping Nora sprawled out on her bed, snoring loudly and a pancake hanging from her mouth. You giggled quietly, and Ren smiled at you.

"You love Nora, don't you?" He asked.

You clapped your hands. He gracefully took off his apron and hung it up.

"Lets get some sunshine on your little face." He whispered.

Together, you two made your way through the crowd of students surrounding you, and out to the courtyard. People awed at how adorable you were, and you flashed everyone a big smile. Everyone nearly melted at you affection. Ren watched as you giggled and plucked a flower from the ground.

"Thats a flower. Flower. Say it, (Y/N)." He urged you to say flower.

You looked down at the yellow bloom you held in your hands. You smiled, and laughed.

"Flower." You said calmly.

You didn't stutter or mess up. You didnt slur any words together or spit. You said it fluently, as if you had been waiting your whole life to say that word. Like you practiced it in the mirror over and over again. Ren laughed. You looked at him and gave him a closed eye smile, showing your true affection. You then tried to hug the flower, crinkling your arms up in a very uncomfortable position. Your head rested on your elbow as you tried to hug the fragile thing. Ren laughed again, this time swooping you up into the air.

"I'm beyond proud of you, my flower." He said.

You hugged onto his neck, and he carried you back inside, layed you down, and allowed you to drift off into a peaceful slumber.