Sun: first steps

"I just don't understand, (Y/N)!" Sun whined. "Why are there so many different types of clothing?!"

"I believe the correct term is brand." Neptune corrected from the other side of the aisle, reading a magazine.

"Does it matter?!" Sun complained again.

Neptune sighed deeply before walking over and tak8ng you from Suns arms. Sun looked at him skeptically. Neptune pointed to a row of hangers and walked off through the store with you on his hip. After walking around for a while, obviously bored, he say you down. You, already knowing how to stand, grasped his pointer finger and lifted yourself from the ground to see what he was looking at. Goggles, of course. You grabbed a pair and played with them.

"Put them back, (Y/N)." He said, his eyes slowly closing and then opening again.

You wanted to play with the toy as long as possible, so what do you do? You take off with them, that's what you do.

"Agh! (Y/N), come back here!" Neptune whisper-yelled.

You kept running through the aisles with Neptune close behind, a lot chasing you so you dont cause a scene. You led him back to your father, and pulled on his open shirt. He picked you up.

"Thanks for bringing her back, Neptune." Sun smiled to his blue haired friend who had swear dripping from his nose in panic.

He wiped under his goggles.

"Yeah, no problem. She didnt run at all."

Sun smiled again and walked to the cash register with you in hand. You giggled at Neptune.

"Dont think that I don't know your plans, little girl." Neptune whispered to you without your father hearing.

"Im watching you."

He slowly slid from view, but he was most likely lying on the floor.

"Im watching you."