Ironwood and Qrow first steps

(I honestly forgot how old you were😅please dont hate me)

Ironwood

Ironwood(nearly typed Ironweed) carried you throygh the halls of Beacon academy. Though many students rushed up and down the halls, you were just fine as long as your father was by your side. Once he reached an empty hallway, he sat you down and sat on one side of the hallway.

"Come on, (Y/N)! Come to me!" He yelled.

The hallway looked long and dark, and your father left you on the opposite side as him!! Why would he do that?!

"Daddy!!" You cried.

He smiled. "Come on, little girl. You can do it."

Qrow walked by and picked you up.

"Jimmy. You forgot something." He chuckled.

You looked at the black haired man and screamed. It wasnt even a cry, you just straight up screamed. No tears, no gasps, just screams.

"Qrow!! What the h*ll are you doing to my daughter!?" Ironwood yelled, standing up and walking over.

Qrow sat you down gently with a nervous smile. He patted your head, thwn ran off. You jumped up in fear of the black haired man returning, and you ran all the way to Ironwood. He picked you up and cradled you

"Its okay, my dear. He won't get you." Ironwood cooed.

Finally, after minutes of your bloodcurdling screams, you fell asleep. Boy, was Ironwood glad you finally quieted down.

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Qrow

Qrow held you as he took a sip from his flask. Glynda looked away, pure disgust on her face.

"Has she started walking yet?" Glynda asked.

"Nnnnnnnnope!" Qrow hiccupped.

He sat you down and walked over to Ozpin. He and Ozpin left the room, Qrow completely forgetting about his daughter. Glynda sat down, but kept an eye on you. Ironwood, however, stood straight and looked dead ahead. You crawled over to him in curiosity. With one strong grip, you latched onto his pants leg and pulled yourself up. He didn't look down at you. Glynda gasped.

Looking at Glynda, you stepped over to her. You tipped backwards, but Ironwood caught you before you fell. He sat you upright and watched as you made your way to Glynda again.

She picked you up.

"Good girl!! Good girl!!" She cooed.

Ironwood clapped, and Qrow and Ozpin came back up to Ozpins office, only to find you in the arms of Glynda. You smiled and clapped for whatever reason they were clapping. Qrow and Ozpin stood confused.

There was alot he was going to miss now that you could walk.