Ren first birthday

Ren decided to have a nice, calm birthday. It wouldn't be too wild, and nothing over the top would happen. It would be completely normal.

Probably was a bad idea that he left the planning in charge with Nora then, don't you think?

Nora had a plan. A big one at that. All she had to do was shove Ren and you away from the school for a little bit.

Easy.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ren woke you up and grabbed the outfit that Nora left out for you.

Perfect. A little summertime dress. He slipped the tutu on you and then the shirt. Your hair was pulled back, and little pink shes were put on your feet. You looked in the mirror and danced around, excited to be pretty and perfect.

"Ooh." You cooed. "Pretty!"

Ren chuckled and kissed your temple before lifting you up.

"That's right, my flower." He rubbed your noses together. "You are pretty!"

You hugged his neck and giggled, glad that your daddy agreed.

He kissed your cheek and lifted your cup before opening the dorm door.

"Nora, i'm leaving you in charge of the party."

He stepped out the door before cracking it a little.

"Nothing over the top!"

Nora smiled inncoently.

"Okay Ren!"

He smiled and nodded before leaving with you.

Nora turned to the rest of the team with a devilish smile.

"Ready?" She asked.

Jaune smirked back wickedly.

"Ready."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

After a long day of ice cream, carnival rides and shopping, Ren brought you back in time for the party. The door to the dorm was open, and no one was inside.

"Guys?" Ren called.

"Cafeteria!" Nora screamed.

Ren sighed, knowing what was about to happen.

You both walked in, enjoying small talk, as you were still learning and Ren was proud. A loud boom echoed, and a pink heart appeared above you.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" half the school yelled. You gasped then giggled,  excited to be surrounded by so many people.

A giant cake sat on a table, and many gifts were scattered everywhere. You looked at the magnificent cake.

Ren smiled as you ran over and picked up a sparkly pink box

Ren smiled as you ran over and picked up a sparkly pink box. Nora smiled, as she was proud that her gift was chosen to be first. You ripped open the paper aggressively.

A giant pink sparlly grimm stuffed animal popped out, and you squealed.

You opened the rest of the presents sitting in the lap of your Grimm.

You named him Princess.