HA Swimming

Hazel Rainart:

Hazel bounced you on his knee as you gurgled. It was almost time for your play time, and you had recognized the schedule the moment he gave it to you.

Just his luck that he’d have to sit through a meeting with a restless child. Salem droned on and on, all talking about Ozpin and Ruby, and Hazel could see how you were getting bored. Even he was getting bored.

“Hazel, how is little (Y/N) doing?” She looked over at him and smiled.

“She’s-uh...she’s doing pretty good, ma’am.” he replied, not meeting her gaze.

“Good. I can see that she’s a wild girl.” Salem stepped from her chair and over to you. She gently stroked your head and smiled.

“There’s a pool, right down the hall. Take her down there.” Salem said.

“But, the meeting, my queen!” Tyrian yelled.

“The meeting can wait. Get (Y/N) tired out, first.”

Hazel stood up and took you to your shared room. He brought you over to the closet to change you.

“That was strange.” he grumbled.

“Hah.” You replied.

“She rarely ever stops a meeting.”

He shoved your clothes in a clothes basket before picking you up and carrying you to the pool that Salem had mentioned.

“Daddy..what’s this?” You asked. Hazel sat you on the outside of the pool.

“Water.” he said.

“Purple..?” you replied.

“It’s safe, honey, don’t worry about it.”

You nodded.

“Trust me, I used to swim in here all the time when I worshipped her.” he sighed and sat you in the water.

You giggled and splashed around in the pool, not looking at your father.

“Y’know, sometimes I think of leaving here. But you stop me. I don’t want you to get hurt.” he looked down.

“Daddy.” you smiled.

He looked up at you, and you kissed the tip of his nose.

“Thank you. I needed that.”

🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻

🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻

Arthur Watts:

Arthur sat at his desk polishing his gun. You sat across from him holding your stuffed bunny.

“Hm...it’s rather hot today, isn’t it, darling?” he asked.

You nodded and continued playing with the soft plush ears on your stuffed animal. Arthur sighed heavily.

“Well, I think it’s about time that we start having some fun.” he smiled and lifted you from your chair, causing your bunny to fall out of your hands.

“Ahh!” You reached for the bunny, and Arthur sighed before handing the bunny to you.

“What do you say?” He asked.

“Thank you daddy.” You kept your eyes on your stuffed animal.

He nodded and shut the door to his office. The walk to your shared room wasn’t too extreme, so it was really easy to get caught up in looking at your bunny. By the time you had reached your room, you were ready to get up and play.

“Here, darling.” Arthur said, and he handed you a bathing suit.

“You know how to dress yourself, don’t you, love?” he looked at you expectantly.

You nodded cautiously and took the bathing suit. Arthur walked out of the room and shut the door behind him, leaving you to dress yourself in private.

You finally got changed and knocked on the door. Arthur opened the door and looked down at you.

“Good job, come on.” he said, and he lifted you in the air.

You waved goodbye to your bunny and he shut the door. Then, he started on his walk to the pool.

“Here we are.” he sat you on the ground and pushed a piece of hair behind your ear.

You nodded and stepped down into the water.

“Is it cold?” he asked.

You nodded and shivered a little.

“Go on, show me your paddle.”

You bent down in the water and doggy paddled across from one side to the other.

“Good girl.” he smiled.

📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜

Hey guys, here's the last chapter for the Swimming section. I'm gonna move on to the next one: "What's that?" This is a cute section where you ask questions and you get your parents reaction to it. Some will be serious, some will be funny, some will be cute, but they all will show exactly how the characters raise you. I hope you enjoyed this section!