OAINDGO

Oscar Pine:

"Good morning (Y/N)!" He sang, and he flicked on the lights to your shared bedroom.

His hair was messy and sticking out in random directions. It was obvious that he had just woken up. What made him so hyper?

"It's the first day of summer!" He smiled. "That means more work, but also more play!"

He picked you up and walked you to the kitchen. He opened the fridge for a gallon of milk, and you knew your daily routine was starting. First, he poured him a glass of milk and you a small cup. Then, he fired up the toaster and started some eggs. Afterwards, he laid the plate in front of your high chair and fed you as he ate bites off of the baby fork.

"What do you want to wear today?" He asked, and he pulled out a blur jean overall dress.

You hummed happily with his choice, and he slid a white shirt over your head, then he fastened your overall dress. He put you on his shoulders and climbed down the ladder.

He washed his hands in the sink and grabbed a bag of seeds. You pulled the gardening tool out from the corner and followed him out. Slowly, you both planted the seeds and got back to the barn quickly.

"You know what, I think I know of a small pond. Would you like to swim?" He bent down to your level and sat his gloved hand on your head.

You nodded your head up and down eagerly and followed him to his room, where he dressed you and slid on tiny bamboo flip flops.

Together, you walked outside

Together, you walked outside. He led the way through big plants and trees, and you even found a raccoon on your way there! But the water caught your attention, and before you knew it, your shirtless father dived in. You sat at the edge and waited for him to grab you. You were lifted and sat in the water. It was dark and unclear, but who cared?

Certainly not you, or your happy father.

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

Adam Taurus:

Quiet feet hit the ground of your room. Slowly, they made their way to you. Your ears sat straight up. You jerked awake and sat up in your bed.

"Adam?" You called.

There was no reply. But you knew someone was there! Where were they? And who?

"Adam..." You said again.

You heard no reply. A pair of yellow eyes followed your form, and a giggle reached your ears. A man in the shadows was ready to strike.