Yang: first steps

Yang and Ruby continuously argued over which huntress was better as you sat on the floor in front of them. They walked out of the room, leaving you alone with Blake and Weiss, the two without better things to do than watch you. You felt anger bubble inside of you. Your mother thought that she could leave you in the room alone just because she has legs that are useful? Your aunt thought that she was better than you because she could control which direction she went in? Oh, no. They were wrong, and they were going to learn a lesson or two by the time you got your hands on them. How dare they leave you! Just because they could stand up and go wherever didn't mean that they should! You stood up with speed and intent, before falling back over lamely and hitting the ground with a thunk.

"B*tch!" You screamed, surprising Blake and Weiss.

You picked yourself up off the ground again. Blake leaned over her bed to watch you as she sat cross-legged, and Weiss was on her stomach on her bed, propping herself up with her hands and watching you with all the interest in the world.

'Thats right, b*tches, keep your eyes on me.' You thought.

You stepped one foot in front of the other and ran to the door, slamming your hand down on it recklessly. Yang and Ruby walked in the room again, knocking you over. You screamed at them in frustration. It took you forever to stand! And now that they realize that you have more power than them, they go and cut you down?! Oh, h*ll no! You stood up and screamed at them over and over, Blake stifling a laugh and Weiss choking back her tears of laughter. Yang picked you up.

"Sorry, babe!" She laughed.

'Oh, so you laughing at me now, huh?' You thought as you slapped your hand down on her face repeatedly. 'What about now, huh? What about now?!'

She groaned in pain as you mercilessly smacked get, the whole while Ozpin and Glynda standing at the door.

"She will grow up to be a great fighter." Glynda mumbled.

"That she will, Glynda." Ozpin agreed.

"That she will."