RWBY High Fives And Kisses

Ruby

Ruby and you were sitting on her bed, you rolling around and Ruby laughing at every innocent move that you made.

"Momma!" You said.

Ruby smiled. "Yes, my little rose?" She asked.

You smiled up at her and sat up. She moved closer to you. Instantly, you clung to her cape.

"Momma!!" You said again.

Ruby laughed even more. "Yes, my rose?"

You kissed her cheek gently, surprising her greatly.

"(Y-Y/N)." She stuttered.

You smiled again. She kissed your cheek, and you laughed.

"Momma!!" You giggled.

She smiled, proud to be your mother.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Weiss

Weiss was walking through Beacon with you in her arms. Although she had classes, she still brought you along with her. She never wanted to be separated from you, never. You were her snowflake, her precious bundle of joy.

Now, she was walking into professor Ooblecks class. You stayed silent as You watched the green haired man zip up to you two. He sipped his coffee, not like he really needed it though.

"Miss Schnee. How is (Y/N)?" He asked.

"She/he's great. Thank you for asking." She replied, and sat down.

You stayed quiet for the whole lesson, impressing Oobleck quite a bit. After class, however, you wailed loudly. Weiss bounced you a bit. You calmed down some, and hugged Weiss.

"Mommmmmyyy!!!!" You cried.

"Its alright, snowflake. Mommas here." She assured you.

She kissed your cheek, and you kissed hers back. She brought you back to the dorm, and laid you down for a nap.

"You poor thing." She said as she brushed her thumb over your cheek.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Blake

Blake and you were walking through Vale. It was sunny and hot, to hot for a little girl like you to be outside. Blake ran into an ice cream shop, trying to cool you down.

"Its okay, kitten. Its cool in here." She said as she sat you on a table.

You watched her as she sat down and pulled out her scroll. Why the scroll? Couldnt she play with you? You sighed and burped loudly, shocking everyone in the store. Blake smiled and kissed your forehead. You kissed hers back, and she smiled again. Wasnt she glad to have put her scroll down for a little bit.

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖

Yang

Yang was laying on her bed, to exhausted to watch you fall off the bed. Luckily, before your head hit the floor, Blake caught you, her head in a book. Yang propped herself up on her elbows.

"Thanks Blake." She said.

"You need to watch her more carefully." Blake said simply.

"M'kay." Yang plopped back down on her mattress, this time holding you in her arms.

"I'm serious, Yang. She couldve hurt herself." Blake said.

"Oh yeah? How would that sound?" She smiled.

"What?" Blake asked, confused.

"I asked how it would sound."

"I dont know, bang?"

"Nope. Simce shes my daughter, it would sound like 'yang'!" She laughed at her own joke.

You laughed.

"See? (Y/N) thinks its funny." She laughed again.

Blake stayed silent at her horrible joke. Yang held her hand out and you high fived it.

"Oh no. Theyre a duo now." Blake said, still not looking up from her book.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥