JNPR finds you

Haha its been a looong time, but I finally found the time to write!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Jaune was training with Pyrrha on the rooftops as usual when he heard a scream. Pyrrha and Jaune stopped training and looked out over the city. They couldn't see anyone, but that didn't mean that someone wasn't out there. Jaune jumped off the building, but was able to catch his fall with his shield. He ran through the city, not caring about Pyrrha. As he ran, he slid, and fell face first into an alley. Members of a gang were surrounding a child. The gang members turned around, grabbed Jaune by his jacket, and threw him beside you. He felt weak, but somehow got a sudden burst of energy from looking into your (E/C) eyes. Jaune stood up and wiped blood from his bottom lip. He punched one guy, and grabbed his coat, slinging him into his friend. He kicked one guy in the stomach, and threw a nearby board at another. While they were down, he picked you up and ran out of the alley and back to Beacon. He ran into Ozpin's office, and explained everything, feeling slightly guilty. Ozpin agreed that it was slightly his fault. After all, Jaune had basically kidnapped you from your only family. Jaune decided that he had enough for one day, and walked back to his dorm.

"Hi (Y/N). You're a cute baby. Not that I think that you're cute, cute. I-I'm not saying that you aren't cute, because you are, just not in that way. I wouldn't think of it that way. Not because you won't grow up to be pretty, I mean you will, but I wouldn't think of it that way. I-I mean...uh..."

As Jaune struggled to explain what he had meant, you laughed uncontrollably at his stuttering.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Nora Valkyrie:

Nora and Ren were fighting Grimm one afternoon, attempting to get Nora's energy out. Nora had somehow climbed on top of a Grimm, and began riding it around while Ren chased her.

"Nora! Get down!" Ren called out to her, but Nora was having to much fun to hear him.

Soon, the Grimm got tired an collapsed under Nora. She hopped off and pouted.

"Aww. It's broken." She whined.

Ren came running up behind her, panting and sweating beads.

"Nora...don't ever do...that...again." He gasped for air as she laughed uncontrollably.

Suddenly she stopped, and her eyes got real wide.

"Listen!" She said.

She grabbed Rens hand and took off running into the woods. As she came around a tree, she saw a baby that had been wrapped carefully in a (F/C) blanket and set in a box.

"A baby?!?!" She squealed.

You began to tear up at the sudden shriek.

"Nora!" Ren fussed at Nora as he lifted you out of the ruined box.

"I want to keep her! She is so cute!"

"Nora. Taking care of a child is a big responsibility." Ren said, supporting your head.

"I want to keep her!" Nora repeated herself.

"Nora!" Ren yelled.

"Please Ren?"

"Alright, but only if I can help you. I don't want you hurting her, or making her choke on pancakes." Ren smiled.

"Okay." Nora blushed.

Ren shoved a piece of her hair behind her ear, lightly pecking the tip of her nose. Nora took you from Ren's arms.

"You're gonna like pancakes, (Y/N)." She smiled down at you.

You reached up to her, and Ren laughed.

"You're gonna be a good mom." Ren mumbled, wrapping an arm around Nora's shoulders. Together, they made their way back to Beacon with you in Nora's arms.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Pyrrha Nikos:

Pyrrha and Jaune were training in the woods when they heard a scream come from the trees behind them. Without hesitation, Pyrrha took off running into the woods. Jaune called out behind her, but she didn't listen. When she finally reached the scream, a dying woman lay before her. Pyrrha bent down and grabbed her trembling hand. The woman began to speak. Her voice was soft and fragile. The woman informed Pyrrha that she had a daughter, but you were taken by the White Fang since you were a faunus. Pyrrha promised to get you back, but before she could say more, the woman had passed. Pyrrha ran back to Jaune who was surrounded by White Fang members. In Jaunes arms was a beautiful baby girl, no doubt it was the girl that the woman wanted to protect.

"Jaune! Protect (Y/N)! I'll take care of these people!" Pyrrha yelled.

"(Y/N)? Pyrrha?! What are you talking about?! Do you know this kid?!" Jaune yelled back.

"I don't know her yet, but I will." Pyrrha replied in a determined voice.

She kicked one guy in the side, bounced off of him, then hit
another with her shield, knocking him out instantly.

"Huh?!?!?!" Jaune asked.

Pyrrha flipped one guy, then hit the other with her shield. They cracked heads against each others, and fell too. Pyrrha took you from Jaune, and began walking back to Beaon. Jaune followed Pyrrha, bombarding her with questions as they walked back to the academy.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lie Ren:

Ren and Nora were out getting ice cream when Ren was handed a baby. A woman had walked up to him and shoved you in his arms, leaving no room for question or discussion. Ren looked at the woman, then you, then the woman again. He stood confused, until he realized her mistake.

"Hey! Wait! I'm not who you think I am! I am not her father!" He yelled.

He began chasing after her, but no matter how fast he ran, she ran faster.

"Her name's Agatha!" The woman called out before disappearing into the crowd of people. Ren suddenly stopped and sighed.

"You can't just leave me with your child then decide her name. I'm going to call you (Y/N)." He said. Nora walked up behind him.

"Who is that?" She asked, pointing at you then biting into her ice cream cone.

"My daughter." Ren said angrily before stomping back to the academy, forgetting about his ice cream that was melting on the concrete.