Christmas: Ruby

Christmas eve:

Ruby woke up to your crying and jumped out of bed.

"My baby!!" She screamed. "Are you hurt?!"

You cried more, wanting something to eat. She ran to get your cup, waking her team mates along the way. Yang groaned.

"Morning sis!" She chirped. "Morning (Y/N)!"

Ruby ran back to you and fed you. Weiss complained the whole time she got dressed. Blake stayed silent as she fixed her bow. Ruby propped you up on her hip.

"So, (Y/N) and I are going to be in Vale today." Ruby smiled. "Want to join?"

Yang suddenly got hyper. "Uh, sis, I would love to! Its just, that, we uh, we have something to do!"

"Yes. We need to do something else today." Blake joined in.

"Take care of (Y/N)!" Weiss called before all three girls left the room.

"Y-Yeah. Okay." Stuttered Ruby.

She packed you a small bag and got you dressed:

"Weiss got you this outfit? I thought she actually had taste in clothing

"Weiss got you this outfit? I thought she actually had taste in clothing..." Ruby said as she looked at you in the mirror.

"Youre still adorable!"

She walked out her door and began on her journey to Vale. Every student stopped and stared in awe at your cuteness. She giggled at your pink cheeks compared to the cold. Then, she covered you up some with her hood. She got on an airship, and made her way to Vale. Once there, she looked around the snowy streets.

"Theres so much to do!!" She squealed. "What do you want to do first?!"

After shopping, eating, and looking at christmas lights, she went back to Beacon. She layed you down on her soft bed.

"Good night, baby." She whispered to your sleeping form. "sweet dreams."

She set presents out and quickly went to bed.

Christmas day:

You woke up early, thanks to Yang's snoring. You crawled down from Ruby's bed and wiggled your way to the shiny tree from Weiss's bed. You sat infront of it and stared at the wrapped boxes. You clapped as the lights flickered from one color to the next. Your mother sat beside you.

"Its pretty, isn't it (Y/N)?" She asked.

You nodded.

"Want to open one? Weiss might get mad it we open them all, but just one wont hurt."

She pulled a small present towards you and you grabbed it. She slid her pointer finger over a folded edge of paper and you grabbed it.

"Tear it off." She instructed.

You did as you were told and gently pulled back the paper. Once it was fully unwrapped, you watched a grimm plush unfold itself. You hugged it close.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

You smiled. "Soft."

She smiled back. Weiss cleared her throat from behind you two.

"So." She said. "Youre just going to leave us out?"

Blake and Yang stood behind Weiss.

"Sorry." Ruby said. "I was just wxcited for her."

Everyone sorted out the presents into piles for each of them, including you.

"Open them up!" Ruby exclaimed. "Santa brought them!"

You laughed and tore the paper off.

"Shes adorable." Weiss chuckled.

"Of course she is." Yang replied. "Shes my niece."