Team NDGO

You sat on Gwen's bed as she curled your hair, her specialty being curls. You smiled at Dew and attempted to recreate her funny faces. Dew laughed.

"No! No! Like this!!" She did the face again.

Octavia walked in the room and lifted you in the air.

"Her cake is ready, should we dress her now?" She asked, her fingers finding their way to your curls. You giggled and clapped, excited to play dress up with your aunts. Octavia booped your nose.

"I'll get her dressed." Gwen offered. You smiled again.

Octavia passed you to Dew, and her and Gwen walked you to the closet. There, they pulled a dress from the hangers and slipped it on you.

You twirled in your dress before falling into Dew, who stood you up right again

You twirled in your dress before falling into Dew, who stood you up right again. White shoes were put on your feet before you were allowed to leave the room.

You jumped into Nebulas arms the moment you ran out of the room. She held you up in the air before propping you against her hip.

Octavia brought in a beautiful rainbow cake, and you began clapping as they sang to you.

After you blew out your candles, Octavia spread a little bit of frosting on your nose.

Then, Gwen snapped a quick picture of you.

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

Sorry it's bad I feel so out of touch with reality and I'm so spacey today but I had to update at some point...