Christmas: Yang

Ruby jumped out of bed.

"Yang, its christmas eve!" She squealed. "Grab (Y/N)!"

Yang jumped up.

"C'mon! Ruby, give her a bath! Blake, get her outfit." Yang instructed.

Weiss looked at yang. "And what do I do?"

"You're an ice queen, wouldnt want you breaking your back, right?" Yang joked.

Weiss looked offended and huffed. Then, she put on her dress and staryed fixing her hair. Ruby brought you back to Yang who was ready to go. Blake took you and dressed you.

 Blake took you and dressed you

Yang smiled. She ran from the room and hopped on her motorcycle. She syrapped you in and sped to Vale. You two watched Christmas light shows and drank hot chocolate. Then, she brought you back. You and Blake baked cookies as Ruby, Weiss, and Yang wrapped presents because Yang procrastinated. You got sleepy and Blake put you to sleep.

In the morning, you were woken up by Ruby's shrieks. Yang lifted you out of the bed and brought you over to a large box.

"Open it." She smiled proudly.

You ripped the paper off. In a large box was a toy motorcycle. Blake took the box, but your silver eyes noticed every bit of detail on the bike. It was black with neon yellow rims on the wheels. Ruby's eyes widened.

"An electric motorcycle?! She isnt even one yet, Yang!" She scowled.

"I guess she has an awesome, yanging Mom!" Yang laughed.

Blake facepalmed. "Doesnt even sound like banging."

"Let her be happy, Blake." Ruby said.