Malachite twins first birthday

You waltzed through the crowd of people, Melanie and Miltia each holding one of your hands. Even though there were tons of people, you could still make out the cake that sat waiting for you on a table.

It was a small cake, of course, but you didn’t mind. Just the thought of the (F/F) melting in your mouth was enough to convince you to run after it. But you were a lady, as Melanie had always taught you, and ladies never expressed more energy for the satisfaction of someone else.

So you walked, your little legs hurrying to get to the cake before anyone else. People stood around, drinking and passing some brown stick around, but you didn’t mind. All you cared for was the taste of frosting all over your hands.

Miltia lifted you onto the bar stool. Junior watched you from afar, but you never had any interactions with him, so he didn’t bother you too much. Your attention was focused on the cake though, with the gold drip and flowers on top.

 Your attention was focused on the cake though, with the gold drip and flowers on top

Melanie held a plate as she cut a big piece off for you. Miltia rolled your pretty sleeves up, and fixed the skirt of your dress.

You picked up your fork, as Melanie had taught you to do, and shakily stabbed the cake

You picked up your fork, as Melanie had taught you to do, and shakily stabbed the cake. Confusion crossed your face, as usually thats how everyone else got food onto the silverware, and you looked up at your aunt Miltia, who cut off a piece to feed you. 

You stuck your tongue out first, licking it to see if the sugar quality matched what you wanted, then bit it whole. Melanie whooped and wiped your mouth before giving you another bite.

“Such of a pretty girl.” Miltia kissed your temple and rubbed your head.

“Such pretty hair.” Melanie added, and you blushed and smiled big.

“Tee too.” you stuttered, your thank you costing more energy than what you were willing to put in.

Junior walked over and smiled at you. Miltia frowned, but didn’t stop him.

“Happy birthday, squirt.” he messed up your hair, earning a big frown from you, but you got him back by sticking your tongue out at him.

“Melanie, do you think we went too far with this birthday?”

Melanie looked at her questioning sister. “Absolutely not.”