Weiss first birthday

Weiss woke up gracefully. You, however, were flopped over the side of the bed with your hair in a mess. Your chubby baby feet kicked Weiss in the side. Let's review to see how you got in this position to begin with::

Weiss had finished laying you in bed when she walked out to her team. They all had confused expresions as to why she put you in early, though they didn't question her.

"Tomorrow will be exactly one year since I found (Y/N)." She told them. "I want this to be the greatest birthday yet!"

The team swore that they would help make it incredible.

Present day:

Weiss picked you up and sat you in the bath. You kicked in the water and giggled playfully. She chuckled at you before drying you off and draining the bath water. You watched the water swirl down the drain.

"Come here, baby." She cooed. "Let's get you dressed."

Though she had no idea what her team had planned for your birthday, she knew it would be good.

She grabbed your outfit and put it on you.

Then, she pulled her white hair in her normal side ponytale and placed her crown in gently

Then, she pulled her white hair in her normal side ponytale and placed her crown in gently. She put your crown/headband on (whichever you prefer) and slid on your socks and shoes. You kicked your feet happily - thanks to your golden shoes - and pranced around.

Soon after, she grabbed your tiny baby hand and helped you to the cafeteria where her team was. The moment the doors opened, white confetti rained from the ceiling and onto you. You opened your hand and grabbed pieces of it. Yang walked over to you and picked you up. Her white dress was beautiful, and you loved the colors everyone wore. White and blue. Yang brought you over to a cake and sat you down.

The lights were dimmed and candles were lit on top of the cake

The lights were dimmed and candles were lit on top of the cake. The fire danced to the lyrics of 'Happy Birthday', the flame bowing to each syllable.

You blew the candles out once the song was over, and everyone cheered. A small slice was cut for you, and your mother fed it to you carefully.

Soon it was time to open presents. Yangs was the first one given to you. You tore open the white paper quickly and admired the beautiful silver crown given to you. Yellow jewels had been delicately placed in the fragile silver, earning a gasp from Weiss. She sat it on your head gently.

Ruby shoved hers in front of you, and once more you tore open the paper. It was the same process for Blake. After many presents, Weiss handed you hers.

It was a beautiful silver box, and the corners had a light blue jewel attatched to them.

"(Y/N) (M/N) SCHNEE"

was engraved in beautiful cursive at the top. You opened it carefully. Inside was a Rapier with complex designs along the blade. Dust capsules were also in the box.

"That is for later." She winked. "When you beat Whitley's butt."

You smiled.

Yep, best birthday ever.