Pyrrha: first steps

Pyrrha softly petted the fur on your right fox ear as you sat on the floor in front of her feet. She thought about Jaune and Weiss, a sick jealousy forming in her stomach. She wanted to be in Weiss's position, though she couldn't. Jaune would never love her more than a teammate, and possibly a friend. But she was okay with that, she just didn't like the fact that Weiss meant more. She still adored Weiss though, despite that jealousy.

She was so absorbed in her thoughts that she hadn't noticed you calling put to her, tears rolling down your cheeks. She looked up at you, only to find you across the room and standing. Only problem was, you were standing on your bright orange fox tail. She ran over to you and lifted you up.

"Mommy, walking." You cried into her shoulder, trying to explain what had happened.

"You were?" She asked, wiping tears from your eyes

You nodded and mumbled a "mhm."

You rubbed your (E/C) eyes, pain evident in your iris. Her heart broke for her baby; the beautiful, precious child that she claimed as her own, though that child was fauna. She smiled into your hair.

"Mommy's proud of you, sweetheart." She whispered.

You hugged her neck, the only things that your tiny arms would fit around, and whimpered. She shushed you and gently rocked you, forgetting about Jaune, and her main focus on her baby.