RWBY Swimming

“Are you ready to go to the beach, rose?” Ruby asked, picking up the beach ball before throwing it at her sister.

Yang caught it and swiftly put it in the back of the trunk of the car. Ruby smiled at you in your swimsuit.

She lifted you and strapped you in the car seat

She lifted you and strapped you in the car seat. You fell asleep immediately.

***

“Wake up, sleepyhead!” Ruby poked your nose and smiled. You cooed gently before sighing.

“Mama.” you yawned. She undid your car seat and slid you out carefully, making sure not to hit your head.

When she sat you down, all you felt was warm sand under your feet. You scrunched it up in your toes and smiled at the warmth it gave you. Ruby led you to the water. You dived in immediately, not listening to your mothers wails for you to come back.

The water went over your head, nearly drowning you. You couldn’t see, or feel, and all you though of was the water. You were surprisingly happy. You felt yourself being pulled close to someone and you felt their chest. 

No tits. Must’ve been a dude.

In no time at all, you were lifted out of the water and handed to your mother, who had been crying.

“Jaune! Thank you so much!” Ruby said.

Her face was bright pink. It had to have been the sun, because she normally wasn’t that red. Jaune patted your head.

“Of course! I didn’t want her to drown!” he replied, his face equally red.

“Ah.” you thanked him and squirmed to get down.

Ruby sat you on your feet, and you took off running again.

“Oh no.” Weiss mumbled.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Weiss Schnee:

“Are you ready to go to the beach?” Weiss asked as she lifted you from your shared bed.

Your hair stuck out in different directions, but Weiss didn’t care. She still thought you were the most adorable thing to ever come into existence.

Weiss gently brushed your hair down and dressed you in your swimsuit, being careful not to make you whine. That was the last thing she wanted to happen.

“Is she up?” Blake asked from the other room. Weiss laughed.

“Somewhat.”

She held you and kissed your cheek before allowing you to see yourself in the mirror. Your swimsuit was so pretty!

 Your swimsuit was so pretty!