OGIQ Swimming

Ozpin:

Ozpin paced around his office, wondering if you were awake or not. You weren't, however, and he began to grow worried. You guys wouldn't be late to Ironwoods pool party, would you? Surely not. Surely you would make it on time.

His thoughts were confirmed the moment he heard a whine from your room. He walked in quickly and turned on the lights, only to see you tied up in your bed sheets. He untangled you and sat you in the bath. Ozpin scrubbed your hair and washed it thoroughly, then he wrapped you in a towel before putting your bathing suit on you.

 Ozpin scrubbed your hair and washed it thoroughly, then he wrapped you in a towel before putting your bathing suit on you

Once he was all ready to go, he strapped you in the car and drove to Ironwoods mansion. He pulled you out and walked you in the mansion. Penny opened the door.

"Salutations Ozpin and (Y/N)! What brings you here?" she asked.

"Pool!" you cheered.

"Oh, yes! The pool party! Come on in!"

Ozpin walked in the house with you at his side. Ironwood came into view.

"Ah, good to see you!" Ozpin said, shaking his hand. Penny stood behind you.

"Good to see you too! And you brought (Y/N) as well." he picked you up and shook your hand with his finger.

"Good to see you." you mimicked him. Ironwood laughed and sat you down.

"Let's go to the pool, shall we?" Ironwood led you to the pool, which was giant and indoors as well as inground.

Ozpin stepped in and picked you up. Then, he started walking towards the deep end. You clung to him out of fear, not knowing what was going to happen.

The deep end was where almost no one was at, so he swam to a corner and held you up.

"Is it cold?" he asked.

You shivered and shook your head no. He laughed and hugged you closer to him. You still clung to him, not knowing how deep the water really was.

"It's okay." he reassured you. "I won't let you go."

⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️

Glynda Goodwitch:

Glynda walked through the halls, listening to the students talk about silly things. One topic was the beach. Glynda smiled at that. Last time she had been to the beach she was in school. And (Y/N), well, you had never been to the beach.