CEM swimming

Cinder Fall:

Cinder walked through the hideout, mentally checking off her list of to do's. She had already burned down multiple villages and harassed cities.

"I need a break." she whined, covering her face with her hands. She hadn't seen you yet, and instead had left you with Neo.

Cinder walked into your room and waved Neo out. Neo listened and walked away.

"How about we go on a vacation." she hummed. "How does that sound?"

You squealed and clapped excitedly, not knowing what a 'vacation' was, but you were happy with the fact that your mother was finally home.

She smiled and dressed you in your bathing suit.

"Torchwick." she called.

He walked in the room immediately. "What."

"Take (Y/N) and I to the beach." Cinder smiled.

"My airship is used for more than vacation purposes!"

Cinder glared.

---

"Welcome to paradise, (Y/N)!" she introduced you to the sand and waves.

Cinder waved goodbye to a burnt Torchwick and led you to the water. You plopped down in it and splashed.

"Let's terrorize some kids." she smirked, glaring at a group of teens surrounding a floating net.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Emerald Sustrai:

Mercury rolled his eyes as he listened to Emerald ramble on.

"Are you done yet?" he snapped.

She looked at him in disbelief.

"Excuse me?" she shrieked.

"I-I mean, uh, I hear (Y/N)!" Mercury tried to cover it up.

As if luck was on his side, you began crying loudly. Emerald shot up and ran to your room.

"Oh, my baby!" she cried as she cradled you close to her.

You continued to whine. She thought of what she could do to calm you.

"Oh! How about swimming?" she asked. Mercury stood against the door, listening intently.

"Would you like to go swimming with mommy?" she cooed.

"Swimming." you sobbed, wiping your eyes.

"Okay." she kissed your head.

"MERCURY!" Once he flailed in front of the door and stood up, she smiled. "Lets go to the beach!"

He nodded and picked up some clothes. Then, he grabbed your swimsuit and held it out to your mom

 Then, he grabbed your swimsuit and held it out to your mom

"Aw, look at how cute!" she giggled as she dressed you. You smiled and wiggled around, now calm from your crying fit.

She walked you around to the pool and sat you in, then crouched in front of you and held you upright. Mercury snuck behind her and shoved her in.

"MERCURY!"

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Mercury Black:

Mercury watched you for a minute, admiring the quiet that passed through the room while you slept. It had been forever since he heard this much silence. It was great.

"Daddy." you whispered as you yawned and stretched. He looked at you again and lifted you in the air.

"Wanna go to the pool, (Y/N)?" he asked.

You nodded and yawned again. "Bath." you pleaded.

"Yes, we will get you a bath." he rolled his eyes as he carried you to the tub.

He sat you in quickly, making sure to waste no time in washing your hair and your body. You sat in the bath, sleep lining your eyes and clouding your vision. How early was it?? It was too early in your opinion, but you didn't complain. That only would have made him mad.

So instead you sat in the bath, waiting for your hair to be done and your father to let you play. He jerked you up and dried off your hair.

No play time, you supposed.

He slid on your bathing suit, a cute little two piece with stripes on the bottom. Then, he left you in the room to run to the bathroom. When he came out, he had his bathing suit on too.

"Come on." he picked you up and walked outside.

Emerald and Neo were on the tanning chairs, Emerald having a big floppy hat and Neo having sunglasses on. He jumped in and went to pick you up.

You didn't walk into his arms. Instead, you looked at the water suspiciously.

"Come on, (Y/N)." he whined.

You stepped back and ran at full speed, jumping in and splashing Emerald. She gasped.

"Mercury!" she screamed.

"Uh oh." he whispered.

🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖

Up next is Neo and Roman. Sorry this took so long. Every time I had inspiration it went away as fast as it could, so I've been uncreative and unproductive. Sorry guys, I'll try harder.