SJPV swimming

Sienna Kahn:

Sienna sat on her throne as you relaxed in her life. She bounced one leg, and you giggled with each bounce.

She smiled sweetly at you. "What's your semblance going to be? Hm? Maybe you blind people? Or maybe you shapeshift??" She guessed.

She was right on one of those.

Your ears twitch with each movement you made. Someone was there.

"Adam!" You said.

he stumbled from the shadows and fell on the ground. You giggled and climb down from Sienna's lap. Then, you crawled over to him.

Sienna stood up and took you back.

"Don't touch her!" She growled.

Adam gulped.

Siena took you back to your room, leaving him alone in the throne room.

"I can't believe he tried to touch you." She said, taking you back to your room. "Let's go to the pool, away from him."

She dressed you and dressed herself. Then, she took you to the closed pool. Guards stood at either side of the door.

 Guards stood at either side of the door

"Do you like the water?" She asked.

You smiled and nodded. She splashed you a little. You, in turn, so good giant cake and splashed or even more with water. She straight to move back, a smile on her lips.

🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯

Jacques Schnee:

Jacques flung a piece of paper off of his desk. it had been a long day of filling out paperwork and turning it in, and he still wasn't halfway done with it.

he knew how long it was going to take, but what he didn't know was where the paper had gone, and his and his fit he really didn't care.

you said up to find it anyway, only to see it laying beside you as you held up your bleeding finger with tears in your eyes.

"Oh my!" He said, and he ran to you. "I am so sorry!"

"Daddy!" You cried. "Hurts."

"I know, I know sweet thing. It'll be okay!" He said, and he used his handkerchief to dry the blood up. You watched as it disappeared, it had already stopped bleeding!

"What can daddy do to make up for it?" He asked.

you thought for a moment. Candy? Or cake?? Maybe even ice cream! No, what you really wanted to do was go to the big pool. That's what you really wanted.

"Water." You said. He was stunned.

you were so confident, and normal kids wouldn't ask for that. But you were his princess so what could he do? Tell you no? Not with those eyes!