Malachite Twins

Melanie and Miltia: as a group kind of. You call them "Aunt Mel" and "Aunt Mil".

Aunt Mel: Melanie

Aunt Mil: Miltia

So yeah. You'll figure out their personalities later in the story!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Finds you:

Melanie and Miltia stood beside Junior as he sighed deeply. Worry lined his face, and the girls figured that something horrible had happened.

"It's not that important." He huffed.

They looked at eachother before turning back to the tall man.

"Well..." Melanie began.

"You can tell us!" Miltia finished.

He chuckled at the two flirty girls. His chuckle made a blush rise to their cheeks, and he turned to them.

"I slept with a woman almost a year ago." He said, leaning against the counter. "She got pregnant, and now she wants me to pay for the kid, or even take her!"

The two girls looked at eachother again. They had never known that he had a child! Miltia stepped closer to him.

"Maybe we can take care of her for you." She offered.

"Yeah!" Melanie agreed. "We'd be good parents!"

They nodded at eachother with approval. Junior chuckled.

"I can't let you do that."

"But the childs not in a good place! It'd be much safer with us!"

"It's a girl." He corrected them.

Melanie giggled. Miltia, however, was determined to get the baby.

"If you just hand her over to us, let us sign some papers, and give us her clothes, we could do this!" She said.

Junior stood back. "You sure, Miltia?"

"Yes!" Melanie and Miltia yelped at the same time. "We can do this!!"

Junior nodded.

The next night, he handed them the baby girl. Miltia immediately took you in her arms and cooed at you. Melanie giggled and grabbed you from her.

Let's just say, there were MANY arguments over who got to hold you.

First words:

Melanie and Miltia sat on the ground in front of you. You smiled at the two girls, and their hearts melted at your smile. Miltia picked you up to set you in her lap.

"Say 'Miltia'." She cooed.

Melanie got jealous and took you away from her.

"No no no! Say 'Melanie'!" She fussed.

They argued over what to say, and you slipped from Melanies arms.

"Mil..." You whimpered.

Both faces fell, and they looked at you.

"What?" Melanie asked.

"Mil!!!!!" You cheered.

Miltia picked you up and cradled you.

"Haha! Good girl, (Y/N)!" She cheered.

"Mel!" You cried and smiled when she stood.

Melanie took you from Miltia and jumped up and down.

"Good girl!" She cheered.

Both ladies laughed and cheered you on as you randomly named the items in the room.

High fives and kisses:

You sat beside Junior as Miltia and Melanie made a snack run. He wouldn't ever tell you that you were biologically his. The secret just wouldn't be spilled.

"My baby!" Miltia cried as she burst through the doors and took you in her arms.

"She was good." Junior said.

"Thanks." Melanie said as she entered the house with a lot of grocery bags.

She sat them down, and Junior smiled at you.

"Okay, so..." Melanie looked at Junior expectantly.

"Sooo..." He replied.

"You can leave now." Melanie huffed.

"OH!" Junior yelped. "Yeah, yeah, right. Sorry."

He stepped from the livingroom and exited through the door. Both girls cuddled you, and you gave them a quick peck on the cheek. They blushed and giggled while smacking a kiss on either side of your cheeks.

First steps:

You held on to Melanies skirt as you steadied yourself. Walking was harder than it looked, but you promised yourself you'd do it.

You had been trying and trying for the past few days, and you didn't like to be disappointed, that much was clear to the girls. So when you couldn't walk and you'd always fall, they knew it was on. You vs walking. And of course, you'd win.

Miltia watched you carefully as you giggled. Melanie stood still in hopes of not disrupting your concentration on walking. Slowly, you stepped forward. The ground stood still for you, and you walked carefully and gently. Your feet were suprisingly flat as you began, and Miltia covered her mouth to keep from screaming in excitement. Melanie shook with happiness. But the battle wasn't over yet. You still had to let go of the fabric lacing Melanie.

Slowly, your fingers uncurled from the skirt and you stepped forwards. You wobbled a bit, but you kept your balance quite well. Both girls whispered cheers and congradulations, and it only encouraged you more.

Your legs sped up, and soon you were running all over the apartment.