high fives and kisses Sun: 6 monthes

You and Sun were lounging around the docks, watching ships pass by. He pointed out every ship he had been on, and you would listen to him. He told you which ships were safe to jump on, and of course you took his advice.

Just as he was about to tell you more, Scarlett ran up behind you and snatched you, then took off running with Sun close at his heels.

"Give me my daughter!!!" Sun yelled.

You giggled and squealed by the wind running past your face, enjoying the cool air. Sun finally tackled him, but you fell out of his arms as a result. Blake caught you before you hit the ground, however.

"Sun. You need to be more careful. She is still young." Blake warned before setting you on the ground, and shooing you back to your father.

Sun turned a deep shade of red. You had never seen this side of your father before, and you wondered what had caused it. You looked at Blake, who had a serious glare set in her eyes. Sun sighed.

"Y-Yeah. You're right." He agreed.

Blake then walked off, seeming only interested in you. He looked down at you. You sent him a big, toothy grin. He petted your hair.

"The two most special people in my life." He sighed.

Scarlett somehow wedged himself out of suns view, and then tackled him. You looked at Scarlett, who winked at you.

"He'll be fine." Scarlett said to himself.

You, who had admired scarletts fighting since you first saw it, gave him a high five for the awesome tackle. He stood, stunned, as Sun complained about him being to heavy. All you did was laugh.

Man, were you lucky to have them as a family.