Penny Polendina

Finds you:

Penny walked down the streets of Vale. She had heard a human baby crying, and she wanted to help it. Though she was a robot, she wanted to find the kid and possibly adopt it.

"I'd be such of a good mother!" The cheered.

She turned in an alleyway. The childs crys stopped as soon as their eyes made contact with Penny's green ones.

Penny gasped.

"You poor little child! I am glad i came when i did!" She shrieked.

She almost sounded sarcastic. She lifted you up and pulled you to her.

"Humans do this to keep babies warm and to make them feel loved!" She determined.

She smiled and nodded. She seemed satisfied with her knowledge, and she walked off.

"Now, lets do something humans don't usually do, and let's become family!"

First words:

Penny held you as she walked. Her smile never seemed to fade since she found you. You played with the tips of her hair and smiled. She smiled back.

"Mommy." You said.

She turned her head towards you and smiled.

"(Y/N)! You just said your first words!!" She cheered.

You smiled for the same reason she was.

Ice cream was across the street.

High fives and kisses:

You looked up at your mother. She smiled at you, and Ironwood walked behind the chair she was sitting in.

"Grandpa!!" You said as you lifted your arms.

He smiled and picked you up. He'd be lying if he said that you didn't melt the heart he never knew he had. You kissed his nose, and Penny gasped.

"Aww! Isn't she just the cutest?!" Penny cooed.

Ironwood smirked. "Yes, I suppose she is."

First steps:

Penny smiled as she held on to your hands. Walking was a bit of an issue for you, and she had been researching the best ways to teach a child to walk. Many websites had said that when a child is ready then they will. You, however, were a very lazy baby, and Penny had tried her hardest to help you. It wasn't until recently, though, that you had started to stand up. You'd take a few steps before falling, and it was more like you falling while moving your legs, but Penny found it adorable.

This time, however, you were determined to walk. Nothing would stop you!

Penny helped you across the room. Then, she let go, and instead of falling immediately, you actually began to walk. Ironwood stood beside you, ready to catch you if you fell. She watched carefully as you made your way around the room, then back into her arms. She cheered and lifted you up, and Ironwood clapped slowly with a smile on his face.

Both were glad to have you. And i guess you could say there was an "iron" bond between the three of you.😂