NT Swimming

Neo:

Neo smirked as she lifted a little bathing suit in a gift shop at the beach. She turned to look at you as you sat in the shopping cart, slinging a slinky around and slapping your hand down on the cart handle. She smiled even bigger this time, and walked up to Torchwick, lifting the bathing suit up for him to see.

 She smiled even bigger this time, and walked up to Torchwick, lifting the bathing suit up for him to see

"What're you going to do with that?" He asked.

She pointed to you and put on her puppy eyes. He groaned and handed her the money.

"Go, take my money." He said, and walked off. She smiled triumphantly and paid for it quickly.

'I can't wait to try it on her!' she thought, smiling widely and taking you to the hotel you shared with Torchwick.

She dressed you before putting her own bathing suit on. She took a picture of you and her in the mirror. Then, she grabbed your hand and led you to the shore, where you plopped in the water and gargled when it hit your face. She lifted you with a stunned expression.

A few feet behind her, Emerald laughed as Torchwick stared at you both.

"What's it like being a father?" She asked.

"I'm not a dad! Shut up!" He yelled. He walked back to the hotel and laid in his bed, thinking about the both of you. He did enjoy being with Neo, and if you were what came with her then so be it. But would she feel the same? Was she even thinking of him?

No. Neo was thinking of how silly you were to almost drown yourself. Ever since you came into her life, she was happy. She was so involved with you that everything became about you. And Torchwick, well, he was just extra.

But was be extra to you? What was he to you?

I guess you'll have to find out later.

🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨

Roman Torchwick:

"Good morning." Torchwick said, and he rolled his eyes as he turned on the lights.

you continue to cry like you had been for the past 10 minutes. He lifted you and cradled you, making sure to shush your cries.

"Want to take a bath?" He asked. Your sobs calm down and you nodded.

He walked you to the bath and ran the water. Then, he sat you in, silencing you all together. You cooed happily as you pushed to plastic boat around. He rolled his eyes and rested his head on his hand which was propped up on his leg.

You ignored his staring as you played some more, and eventually you were pulled out.

"Let's go on vacation." He suggested.

he opened a duffel bag and placed a bathing suit in, then packed some extra clothes.

He sat you in the airship, and you feel asleep as you took off in the air.

***

"C'mon, get up." Torchwick groaned as he lifted you from your seat. You cooed and nuzzled your head against his shoulder, taking a deep breath before trying to fall back asleep.

Torchwick began moving, and soon enough you felt warm water rush over your body.

You looked at your father who scooped water up with his hands and poured it over you. You shivered.

"Hey, you good?" He asked.

You smiled and nodded, and dived from his grasp.

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

Hey guys. It's been a little bit. I've been working on a big project that I'll show you later! It's so cool, I think. But I won't shed any secrets until then. Up next is:

Salem😈
Tyrian🦂

These will be cute, so I hope you enjoy.

I will post a imagine, just to keep things interesting.

I need a bit of inspiration, so if you know anything for the "What's that?" Section, go ahead and drop it in the comments. I hope you liked these. Have a great day/night❤️