Chapter 6 - Luo Binghe's Love-Teaching Mentor

Their figures blurred.

It turned out that it wasn't a hallucination. It was just that they moved so fast, the ordinary junior disciples could only catch their afterimages. Gasps erupted in the crowd as the sound of wooden swords against each other clanked heavily.

The fight was completely different from the other rounds; it was a fight of a new beginning.

Shen Qingqiu's jaw fell open. It was almost like sparks could be seen from the impact!

"Not giving up, eh?" Luo Binghe sneered.

"Who told you that I was a pussy?" Wei Wuxian shot back.

Their swords met each other in a deadlock, then they pulled back, only to attack each other again. An unidentifiable wind blew their long and stylish hair, bringing a sense of awe and beauty to the vision. They swung their swords multiple times, each at a different angle. However, the other managed to catch notice and blocked the attack with their own sword.

Such a commotion occurred constantly.

"It doesn't ever seem to stop!" On the sidelines, Shang Qinghua watched with top-tier enthusiasm. Beside him, Yue Qingyuan agreed with a subtle nod. However, his thoughts was a chaotic bunch. Such superb swordsmanship skills... where did that black and red cultivator come from?

"Give up already!" Luo Binghe sneered.

"Hah! You think that I would let you?" Wei Wuxian snickered. "This is just the warm up for me!"

As he said that, his speed and paces of swinging the sword had gradually become faster. Luo Binghe's eyes widened in shock. He gritted his teeth while picking up the pace to block as well. Every impact between the two wooden swords was powerful enough to rattle an ordinary cultivator's bones to the core.

Abruptly, Luo Binghe's eyes sharpened as he flicked his sword upwards.

Wei Wuxian was caught off guard as his sword was flung out from his hands. He was about to dart to the floor, but something else occurred in his mind. Instead of moving closer to the ground, Wei Wuxian moved upwards.

Luo Binghe's sword pressed against the other cultivator's neck. "I win." He seethed.

Wei Wuxian nodded. "Ah, my skills are getting rusty. That wasn't my real power, so don't get a big ego."

The wooden sword's blade was taken off his neck, and Wei Wuxian picked up his sword to move back to the crowd. "That was a superb fight." Shang Qinghua had gasped. He still couldn't believe how outstanding the older cultivator was; practically the same power as Luo Binghe's!

"Look at who's next." Yue Qingyuan nudged him.

Indeed, the next contestant appeared stronger than Wei Wuxian!

Lan Zhan moved forwards, clenching a wooden sword by his side. His white robes fluttered elegantly in the breeze, and the clouds above him had clouded around to make the blank atmosphere befitting. Additionally, his muscle was practically protruding out from his clothes! With one look, and Luo Binghe realized that Wei Wuxian's hubby really mustn't be reckoned with.

Luo Binghe's eyes darkened with caution. He stepped backwards once.

"Scared?" Wei Wuxian snickered on the sidelines. Xie Lian nudged him gently to quiet down.

Lan Zhan stepped forwards again. He held the sword in front of him, his gesture belonging to a celestial being. Luo Binghe cowardly stepped backwards again.

Then, the two began exchanging attacks.

Every time Lan Zhan shot forwards with his sword, the heavy impact would always force Luo Binghe to tighten his grip on his sword. Every attack pained his wrist, and marks were left on his palms from clenching at the hilt tightly.