Chapter 11 - Aren't Close, Are Close Together

"Don't be angry." In their room, Shen Qingqiu gently patted his lover on the back. Now that he was in a private room, he didn't care about his attire and changed back to men robes. However, he still attained the female body from the pill Xie Lian had given him, so he just looked like a woman dressed in men's clothes.

Luo Binghe dumped his weight on the bed. He laid there lifelessly, pondering about what to do.

It wasn't until he felt his lover's touch did he snap out of it. "Shizun..." He coyly whined. "I don't want to do this case. It's so boring..."

"Is that so?" Shen Qingqiu sighed. "You can go back to the peak then. I have to stay here and complete work-"

"No!" Luo Binghe sat up on the bed. "I'll go wherever Shizun goes!" He had a pair of passionate eyes that made Shen Qingqiu unable to refuse.

"Then behave yourself." Shen Qingqiu said.

Plopping himself down on the bed, he shuffled closer to his lover. Their shoulders touched one another, with warmth brushing. Luo Binghe stiffened. He'd never seen his dear lover take the initiative before! His throat felt dry as he reached a hand around Shen Qingqiu's waist.

Then, his lover leaned close enough to whisper to his ear, "We're being watched."

Suddenly, Luo Binghe found his blood running cold. How could someone interrupt he and Shizun's time together!?! Even worse, it's during the night!

"Shizun..." Luo Binghe buried his face in his lover's neck, inhaling the sweet scent.

Then, his eyes turned sharp.

Abruptly, he grabbed onto a nearby vase and flung it against the nearby window. Glass met glass, and the window shattered into several pieces. The broken glass shards fell outwards of the room, dropping lifelessly onto the dirt-filled ground outside. "AHH!!! I'M SORRY!" A cry exponentially raised from the outside of the room, and a figure quickly ran away.

However, Xie Lian and Hua Cheng was already there to catch them.

"Where do you think you're going?" Hua Cheng deadpanned.

Xie Lian released Ruoye, then tied the figure up. Slowly, the rest of the group had went outside to check on the situation. When they first entered the dormitory, they could sense someone was watching them, so they kept a lookout on each other. If there was any movement in one room, they'd guard against it. Wei Wuxian and Lan Zhan crouched down, examining the disciple that was watching Luo Binghe earlier.

The disciple was a young man with a baby face and chubby cheeks. His hair was shoulder-length, a colour of chestnut brown and ruffled up from the abrupt attack. He wore the same dark green robes of the Mo Clan, presumably, this disciple was one of the members.

"What were you doing watching us?" Shen Qingqiu questioned.

Beside him, Luo Binghe wore a scowl on his face.

Seeing that had frightened the disciple into a pulp. Shrinking backwards, the disciple cried, "I fell in love with this fellow female cultivator at first sight! I wanted to court and pursue her, but then realized she was married! I am still young, so please let me off! I knew it was my wrong to try spoiling a relationship!"

Shen Qingqiu, "..." He felt the hand of his lover holding him tighten.

Luo Binghe's cold face had only darkened. "You were trying to pursue my wife, even though you know that we're in a relationship?"

"Yes yes!" The small disciple was basically courting his own death. He wiggled around while immobile thanks to Ruoye. "I know my wrongs now! I apologize for causing trouble!"