Chapter 8 - The Demon Lord's Trial to Seduction

The sound of soft breaths grumbled in the room.

A thin layer of blanket was draped over Shen Qingqiu's shoulders as he fumbled around the bed. His white cheek pressed against his pillow as he slept soundlessly. That night, he slept alone. It wasn't that he was avoiding Luo Binghe, but rather that Luo Binghe still haven't came back yet.

Shen Qingqiu was tired enough to have black circles underneath his eyes, so he went to bed first.

Slumber took over his sight as he fell asleep.

At that moment, the door quietly croaked as it was opened a tad bit. A flurry of the wind had leaked inside, bringing a waft of chill. Shen Qingqiu bundled himself tighter up in his blanket, and buried his soft face into the pillow. Luo Binghe made sure to be quiet as he tiptoed inside the room.

He closed the door behind as he inched closer to his lover.

"Shizun..." He cooed. After making sure that Shen Qingqiu was sleeping smoothly, a smile appeared on his handsome face. "Good. This way you'll allow me to do what I've wanted to do..."

Shen Qingqiu found himself waking up to an ambiguous sensation writhing across his body.

His eyelashes quivered, and his eyes fluttered open.

However, shock had completely melted away his discernment. "W-What is happening!" He blurted out from astonishment.

*****

In the morning, Wei Wuxian came out of his room, only to find that Luo Binghe was sulking out in the hallway with a pitiful expression. "Um...?" Wei Wuxian asked, "What's up, Luo-xiong?"

Luo Binghe sulked even more poorly. "I don't want to talk to you."

He squatted by the wall, his expression distorted by the shadows.

It was then Wei Wuxian noticed how down the Demon Lord really was. He chuckled and teased, "What... did Shen-xiong kick you out from the room?"

"...yes." Luo Binghe cried.

Wei Wuxian, "..." He didn't expect a legitimate answer from this man!

He held a fist underneath his chin as he coughed. Wei Wuxian didn't dare to disturb the sulking young man, and he quickly ran off without a figure to be seen. As the rest of the group left their rooms, they passed the sulking Luo Binghe a concerned glance. They asked him a few questions before leaving for breakfast.

The entire time, Shen Qingqiu never left the room. And Luo Binghe never left the entrance of the door. He just squatted there without moving.

It wasn't until someone pushed him that he regained his consciousness.

Luo Binghe was angry. "Hey! Who did that!"

His ferocious fangs shrank back when he noticed Hua Cheng staring at him coldly. "What are you doing?" Hua Cheng spat.

Luo Binghe wobbly stood up. "I'm waiting for Shizun to accept me."

"Accept what?" Hua Cheng scoffed. "Say the entire story before babbling on."

Like a pitiful dog who had been wronged, Luo Binghe frowned. "Last night, I wanted to try something new with Shizun. Little did I know, Shizun got mad and kicked me out. I didn't get to assure him at all."

Hua Cheng sighed emotionlessly. "What 'new thing' did you wanted to try with your Shizun?"

Luo Binghe tugged at his own robes. "Just some BDSM..."

Hua Cheng had to repeatedly urge himself to calm down, otherwise he wouldn't be able to take the Demon Lord seriously. "Well..." Hua Cheng sighed, "Gege allows me to do BDSM acts with him, so I don't know what's up with your Shizun."