11

-

The secrets we speak,
will soon be revealed.
The rumors that flows,
will soon be sealed.

-

"Pansy?" I whispered as I gently nudged her in the side.

We were all in the great hall, laying on the stone-cold floor with our sleeping bags.
I was in the middle of Pansy and Blaise.

Everyone was sleeping except for me, and now Pansy.

"What?" She groaned, awakening from her slumber.

"I can't sleep.. wanna go to the lake with me?" I asked hopefully. She rubbed her eyes and sighed, trying to see through the darkness.

"Elaine.. Sirius Black is in the castle. It's dangerous!" She exclaimed.

"Fine" I sighed before turning on my side, but I didn't plan on staying. I waited until I could hear Pansy's soft snores, before silently climbing out of my sleeping bag.

I was wearing loose shorts and a tank top.
It was cold in the castle so I grabbed my blanket and flung it over myself, before silently walking towards the door.
I winced as my bare feet touched the cold floor.

"Where do you think you're going?" A hoarse voice hissed. I turned around in dread and faced the familiar voice.

"Malfoy" I gulped.
He was wearing grey sweatpants and a black shirt. His hair was messy, and he had dark circles under his eyes.

"It's none of your business" I groaned as I rubbed my sleepy eyes.

"What makes you think I won't tell Snape?"
He asked playfully with a smirk plastered on his pale face. My eyes widened and I bit my lip in frustration.

"Don't you dare!" I seethed through my teeth. His grey eyes were piercing through mine, and I realized he was serious.

"And why shouldn't I?" He asked sarcastically, crossing his arms. I groaned even more.

"Can't you just keep your mouth shut!" I whispered loudly, pushing him back towards his sleeping bag.

"Hey! Don't push me!" He said as his voice cracked. I couldn't help but laugh at his voice crack, and he realized.

"Sorry! Can you please keep your mouth shut?" I asked innocently. He looked down at me before rolling his eyes, giving in.

"Fine. But you owe me!" He said sternly.
"Thank you!" I said before hurrying out of the great hall.

-

I was walking out of the building, when my bare feet touched the grass.
I cringed at the feeling, but it was my own fault for forgetting my shoes.

The wind was blowing gently in my hair, making me shiver.
I cuddled up in my blanket while running towards the lake.

The moonlight bounced beautifully off the dark lake, making it sparkle.

I was about to sit down by the familiar tree when I was interrupted by a pair of strong arms holding my arm.
I let out a small scream before a cold hand covered my mouth.

At first, I thought it was Draco, but his grip was usually not this strong.

I turned around in horror and faced him. Sirius black stood right in front of me, still in his worn-out prisoner uniform.

I tried to let go of his grasp, but it was for no use.

"Elaine" He breathed, as his dark eyes shined at me, contrasting with the cold moon.
How did he know my name?

"Elaine I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not here to hurt anybody"

My eyes widened and I calmed down.
Sirius smiled slightly, making me confused.
Was he going to hurt me?

"How- how do you know my name?" I stuttered, terrified of the man in front of me.

"Elaine. I knew your parents" he said calmly.
I knitted my eyebrows, trying to put the pieces together.

"You knew Scarlett and Elijah Blythe?" I whispered, terrified of my own sound.

Sirius looked confused, almost dreadful.
His eyes began to water as the cold wind blew in his black hair.

"No.. Elaine, I knew your real parents" he answered truthfully.
I shook my head trying to understand what was coming out of his mouth.

I winced as a memory replayed in my head.
"Please don't take her!" a red-haired woman yelled, holding a young baby tightly.
"This child is destined to be given to Lord Voldemort, and if you think otherwise we will take him too!" A crazy-haired lady screamed as she grabbed the baby harshly out of the pale woman's hand.
The black-haired woman laughed an evil laugh, as the baby in her arms screamed, longing for her mother's embrace.
"Elaine! Please don't take her! Elaine!" The red-haired woman screamed as she was left sobbing on the ground.

I got back to reality when Sirius shook me gently. I looked at him horrified as a silent warm tear, rolled down my cold skin.

"Who were my parents then?" I managed to say, trying my best not to burst into tears.

"James and Lily Potter"

-