38

-

"On a scale from one to ten, how much do you love him?"
"Count those snowflakes outside and you wouldn't even be close"

-

The Hogwarts we all loved had turned into a extraordinary ball.
Beautifully decorated with fair items, resembling the winter atmosphere outside the castle.
Music were playing, drinks being poured, and the old school we had seen a thousand times, looked nothing like before.

"Are you ready?" Pansy's plummy voice asked, gently grabbing my arm.
I was nervous for the dance, mostly because I was so dressed up, and felt uncomfortable In my own skin.

I was wearing a long black skin tight dress, with a golden snake on the back, resembling my serpent house.
It had thin straps, and a long cut in the chest area, making my cleavage show.
It hugged my body perfectly, my curves showing beautifully.
My hair was down in natural curls, as I didn't like the idea of being completely formal.
Pansy had helped me with my makeup, putting a dark eyeliner on my eyes, and a dark lipstick she always used.

Pansy was wearing a tight dark green dress with a corset top.
Her black lipstick and raven haired matched it perfectly, making her look absolutely stunning.

"I think so" I finally answered, giving a nervous smile to Pansy.
We walked elegantly down the stairs, ready to meet our dates.
The student at the stairs began whispering when we walked down, probably given Pansy's sexy attitude.
She was really feeling herself.

Draco and Blaise turned around, wondering what people were looking at.

Draco's eyes widened, his lips parting slightly at the sight.
He glanced down at my body, taking it all in.
We met eyes and I let out a breathy smile.

Pansy pulled away from me, and greeted Blaise politely, taking his hand in hers.
I did the same with Draco, who still seemed startled.

He cleared his throat uncomfortably, given the confused look on my face.
"You look- I mean- wow" he stuttered, making me blush at his heartfelt compliment.

Draco looked quite stunning himself.
He was wearing a white button up shirt, with a puffy bow tie. Over the shirt was a black blazer, making his shoulders sharp and dominant.
His hair was neatly comped, yet casual.

"Was that a compliment from the Draco Malfoy?" I gasped teasingly, earning a glare from him.
I took his hand in mine before letting out a quiet sigh, nervous for the evening.

Harry still had no clue who I was taking with me given we hadn't spoken since the incident.
In a way I was glad he didn't know, knowing him, he would probably try to stop me, but now it was too late.

Draco and I walked towards the other champions, waiting for the first dance to start.
Harry had his back turned, and I gave Draco a mischievous wink before tapping gently on Harry's shoulder.
Harry quickly turned around and widened his eyes at the sight.
He looked angrily between Draco and I, trying to understand what was going on.

"What is he doing here!?" He growled, ready to jump the blonde.
"I'm her date" Draco said, rolling his eyes at his behavior.
He took his hand in mine, interlocking our fingers. Harry looked down at our hands, and I swore I could see his ears fume with rage. He was about to yell again when McGonagall interrupted him, making the champions step in the ballroom.

We got in line, Draco and I last.
"Nice touch" I whispered, referring to the hand incident that made Harry so upset.
Draco shrugged like it was nothing, although I could see a faint smirk on his lips.
I looked around and looked at all the gasping students, surprised that I went with Draco.
Even the professors seemed startled, but shrugged it off quickly, probably haven seen worse,