29

-

You were like a drug.
Completely and utterly irresistible.
You made me addicted to your touch,
Leaving me euphoric and intoxicated,
Just by your love.

-

The rain poured down as I ran outside, Draco right behind me.
I could hear his harsh footsteps following me closely, getting closer by the second.

My heartbeat was racing.

"Potter, slow down!" He yelled, his voice hoarse.

The rain had now made both me and Draco completely soaked.
I groaned as I tried to get away from the blonde, but he kept following me like a string was attached to our hips.

"You know it's rude not to speak when someone's talking to you!" He yelled once again, trying to make his voice louder than the pouring rain.

"I don't care!" I growled, speeding up my pace.
I was scared that if I met eyes with the pale boy, I wouldn't be able to control myself.
I was scared that if he said another word, I would completely crumble under his fingertips.

My breathing was out of control, and I couldn't think straight.

"I can't breathe!" I yelled, still trying to get away from him.
My walls had crumbled down and I was more vulnerable than ever.

Draco caught up with me, almost reaching my arm when he spoke up.

"Elaine!" He finally yelled.
That did it for me.
He had never called me by my first name before.
And I did the unthinkable.

I spun around quickly, pressing my lips harshly against his. At first, he was taken back by surprise, but he slowly softened into the kiss.
I could finally breathe.

And at that moment I hated him.
I hated him so much.
Because this was what he had turned me into.
He was just so completely and utterly irresistible.

He grabbed my waist, desperately trying to pull me closer, even though we couldn't get closer than we already were.

I let my frail hands find their way towards his soft hair, making my fingers grip softly onto his blonde locks.

Suddenly his tongue glided against my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I was already under his spell, under his control, so eventually, I just let him.
And with that our tongues were dancing elegantly with each other, colliding so beautifully.

Every part of our body moved in sync, our breathing steady yet out of our control.
It felt like that was where I belonged.
Where I had longed to belong.

And there I was.
Standing in the pouring rain, kissing the boy I despised.
But did I?

Our faces were wet from the rain, and our lips plump and swollen as a passion grew between the once hatred between us.

The tension that had been building up for the past year finally let go.
But somehow a bigger tension grew between us, and I wasn't sure why.
I had restricted my feelings for the boy in front of me, that I almost felt surreal to stand there, kissing him like I was never gonna taste his soft lips ever again.

As I came back to my senses, I realized what I was doing.

I hesitantly pulled away from the tall boy in front of me, his lips still desperately hanging onto mine.

I slowly opened my eyes and met eyes with his and I crumbled.

I parted my lips slightly, shocked at what I had done.
Draco's eyes soon filled with horror too, but the passion still lingered upon his normally emotionless face.

He was still holding onto my waist, almost afraid to let go.
But he did.

A part of me had wished he would stay.
A part of me was glad he didn't.

But knowing Draco that wasn't gonna happen.
He gave me one last glance, regret plastered across his pale face.
His eyes widened as he quickly walked away, his long legs making him soon disappear.

A moment ago I was kissing him.
The next I was left alone in the rain, confused about my feelings, confused about his.

The rain was still violently falling from the sky, and my uniform was completely soaked.
I was freezing cold but still couldn't seem to move.

It was like I was frozen in place, waiting, no, wishing for the boy to come back.

I let out a deep breath internally scolding myself for what I had done.

But done was done.

Kissing him was the biggest mistake I ever made.

But god it felt good.

-