40

-

Flashing lights,
Hot nights,
Your lips colliding into mine.
Different signs coming through,
But I don't mind.
I only want you.

-

The weeks seemed to fly by, making it hard to even catch my breath before another disaster hit.
Students had been celebrating after the second task, me on the other hand; not so much.

I was still ignoring Draco, although I couldn't completely ignore the blonde as he was too stubborn.

~

"Stop ignoring me, tiny" the tall boy said.
I turned around and faced him, rolling my eyes at the nickname.

"For the last time, I'm not ignoring you" I sighed, trying to get away.
He put his hand up against the wall, making it hard to pass by his tall frame.

"Why are you being so incredibly stubborn" I yelled,  making a few students turn around in curiosity.

"I just want to know why you're so nervous" he whispered in my ear, his warm breath sending goosebumps across my skin.

"I don't know if your skull is too thick to understand, or if you have lost too many brain cells from all the useless shit you say, but not everything is about you, although I get why it can be annoying, given the fact that you're literally obsessed with me!" I yelled, frustration lingering in my voice.

Draco's brows furrowed in anger, making faint wrinkles appear on his forehead.
He was breathing heavily, trying to contain his temper.

"What did you just say to me?" He spat.
"You heard me"

And with that he had me pressed up against the stone wall, holding his wand tightly to my throat.
"You better apologize" he hissed, pressing the wand harder against the skin he had sucked so gently on weeks before.

"Or what? Your father will hear about this?" I snickered, amused by my comeback.
This only seemed to get Draco even more upset, as he was about to shoot a spell.

"Get away from my sister, Malfoy" Harry's voice suddenly yelled.
And with that, he was gone.

~

I sighed at the memory replaying in my head.

It was getting harder ignoring him, especially because we had mutual friends.

In a way I didn't want to ignore him, but then again after all that had happened, ignoring him might be the best idea.

My thoughts were interrupted when Pansy stormed into the coming room.

My head flew in her direction, waiting for her to tell me what was going on.

"We're going to a party tonight," she said excitedly.
I sighed at her request, more like an order, since I didn't really feel like partying.

"I know you're busy and have a lot on your mind, but this party might just be what helps you before the last task" she explained eagerly trying to convince me.

"I do need some distraction.." I began trailing off, already knowing that whatever the raven-haired girl had in mind I would say yes to.