57

-

Slurring my words when I told you I loved you.
My head spinning when you didn't say it back.
It's so easier to be vulnerable,
When your mind isn't clear and your vision is going black.

-

The quidditch game had started and Theo and Blaise were running on adrenaline.
Pansy, Luna, and I were seated with the Slytherins, waiting eagerly for the game to begin.
Draco was nowhere to be seen, which was odd for him since he always said he never missed a game.

The game started with a loud whistle as the fireball was thrown in the air.
Blaise was the first to get to the ball, and his face had a concentrated expression on it as he flew through the field.
I cheered loudly at the boy, as well as the other Slytherins.

It seemed like the Slytherins were going to win, that was of course until Ron took the glory.
I had never seen him play like that before, he was feisty and fair, probably the best player Gryffindor had that day.

After Gryffindor had scored uncountable times, it was safe to say they had won.
Theo and Blaise had sulking expressions on their face as they got off their brooms.
I felt bad for them, they had practiced so hard, yet they still lost to Gryffindor.

Pansy, Luna, and I tried our best to cheer them up, so we arranged a small party if you could even call it that.
Only our friend group was invited, so it was more like a gathering to get wasted.

The Gryffindors had also planned a party, the only difference was, they had something to celebrate.

As we girls were getting ready, Theo and Blaise came into our room.

"Get out!" Pansy squealed as she was only wearing her underwear.
Theo being the boy he was, quickly covered his eyes.
Blaise on the other hand studied Pansy's body, a mischievous smirk on his lips.

It wasn't anything he hadn't seen before, therefore, we let them stay.
It was quite fun getting ready all together, the only thing that was missing was Draco.

-

Liquor, drugs, and cigarettes were scattered across the table in the common room.
Most Slytherins were either not here, or they were too mad about the game that they stayed in their bed sulking.

"Where did you get all of this, Blaise?" I asked curiously, looking at all the things he had found.

"Bewitched some muggles," he said with a proud smirk.
I raised my eyebrows at his statement, surprised that he was even willing to go into the muggle world.

"What is this?" I asked, referring to a small plastic ziplock back with some sort of white powder in it.

"That is, cocaine, my dear" Theo explained as he took the bag out of my hand.
He took the drug out of the bag, forming some thin lines on the table.

Theo was the first to snort a line.
Next was Blaise and Pansy.
Luna didn't want anything, and I admired her for that.

But knowing myself and all that I had been through, of course, I had to try it too.
It was stupid and irresponsible. But my sanity was shadowed by the mood of the room.

It hurt my nose badly at first, but after a while the drug made me feel nothing.
I downed the first five fire whiskey shots without feeling any burning sensation in my throat.

People's laughs were slow, and my head felt dizzy.

Although it wasn't the ideal feeling, I felt great.
I was euphoric and happy, not truly happy since it was only a side effect of the drug, but I was happy.