70

-

One foot after the other
Walking in darkness
Makes me suffer
Please don't take him away
Lover,
Please stay.

-

The cottage on the beach was a lovely place - beside the circumstances.
After a long night, Harry finally made his way back inside.

Luna and I were chatting with Bill and Fleur when he entered the kitchen.

"I need to talk to the goblin" Harry said sternly, referring to the greedy goblin sitting upstairs.
Fleur and Bill looked at each other before shrugging.

I glanced between Harry and Luna, but decided to go with Harry to see what he was up to.

Harry, Hermione, Ron and I entered the bedroom where the goblin was sitting peacefully, his hands resting on his stomach.
I silently walked towards the goblin with Harry, but held back once he spoke up.

"How are you?" Harry asked politely to the goblin.

"Alive" the goblin sighed, still staring out the window.

"You probably don't remember but-" Harry started but the goblin interrupted him.

"That I showed you to your vault the first time you came to gringotts?" The goblin said.
"Even amongst goblins, you're famous, Harry Potter" he finished.

I silently rolled my eyes at my famous brother.

"You buried the elf?" The goblin asked.
Harry's back was turned as he looked out the window, but he turned around once again to confirm.

"Yes" he said lowly.

The goblin kept talking about how unusual Harry was, and I had to clench my fists to stop myself from yawning.

"How did you come by the sword?" The goblin finally asked, eyeing the sword.

"It's complicated." Was all Harry could say. I accidentally let out a low chuckle, but Hermione kicked me in the shin before it could turn into a full on laugh.

"Why did Bellatrix Lestrange think that it should be in her vault at Gringotts?" Harry asked sternly.

"It's complicated." The goblin said sarcastically. Harry sighed before he spoke up again.

"The sword presented itself to us, in moment of need. We didn't steal it." Harry said truthfully.

"Although, even if they did steal it, nothing would be wrong with it since it was for a good cause" I interrupted.

"Elaine, shut up" Harry sighed and turned his attention towards the goblin again.

"Sorry. I have spent too much time with deatheaters" I mumbled, making the goblin eye me up and down.

"There is a sword in Madam Lestrange's vault identical to this one. But it is a fake. It was placed there this past summer." The goblin continued, ignoring my attempts of clearing the tension.

"And she never suspected it was a fake?" Harry asked.

"The replica is very convincing. Only a goblin would recognize that this is the true Sword of Gryffindor." The goblin said proudly as he continued to stare at the swords.