34

-

Teasing became our communication,
Eye contact became our love,
And each others presence became a drug.

-

School had just ended when I got told by Hermione that Hagrid was looking for Harry and me.

Harry, Hagrid, and I walked through the forbidden forest.
The night had come, and the darkness surrounded the tall trees, making us seem so incredibly small.

"Did you bring your father's cloak like I asked you?" Harry suddenly asked.
I looked skeptically at Harry then Hagrid, wondering what we were gonna use the cloak for.

"Yeah, I brought the cloak. Hagrid, where are we going?" Harry answered, trying to keep up with Hagrid's pace.
"You'll see soon enough. Pay attention. This is important." That was all Hagrid answered.

Soon enough Harry and I noticed that Hagrid was looking more dapper than his usual.
His hair was combed and a big red flower could be seen sticking out from his jacket.

"What's with the flower? Hagrid have you combed your hair?" Harry asked curiously.

"As a matter of fact, I have. You might like to try the same thing now and again." Hagrid said, making Harry even more confused than before.

I was about to speak up when we were interrupted by some strange animal noises.

"Hagrid?" A faint voice called out making me jump.
Hagrid seemed startled himself.

"Oh, the cloak. Put the cloak on kids" he hurried.

Harry and I do as we were told, and hid under the big cloak.

The strange voice revealed itself and it wasn't a stranger after all.
It was Madame Maxime.

Hagrid and Madame Maxime kept flirting back and forth, making me and Harry gag in disgust.

Suddenly a dragon nearby gave a loud roar.
I jumped at the sudden noise but quickly calmed down due to the circumstances.
People were running around, trying to contain the dangerous fire-spitting dragons around us.

Madame Maxime moved for another view, while Hagrid stayed put.
Harry and I took the cloak off in shock, admiring the dragons with fear.

"Are you kidding me?" I started.
"Dragons? That's the first task? You're joking." Harry ended my sentence,

"Come on, Guys. They're seriously misunderstood, creatures." Hagrid tries to reason right as another flame fired up.

"Although, I have to admit that Horntail is a right nasty piece of work. Poor Ron nearly fainted just seeing him, you know." Hagrid admits.

"Ron was here?" Harry asked, confused as to why the redhead didn't tell him.

"Oh, sure. His brother Charlie helped bring him over from Romania. Didn't Ron tell you that?" Hagrid asked. I myself wondered what was going on between the two best friends.

"No, he didn't. He didn't tell me a thing."

-

I opened the door to our dorm and met eyes with my four friends.
Surprised by their presence I widen my eyes.

"What are you all doing here?" I asked, noticing smoke in the room.

"And you're smoking without me?" I asked once again.
Theo chuckled while inhaling a weird joint.

"It's just cigarettes, El" Pansy reassured, patting her bed motioning for me to sit.
"And that is?" I asked once again, wondering what they're putting in their bodies.