32

-

All I ever wanted was you.
Now that you're here I'm not so sure anymore.
I'm scared of what I'm feeling,
Are you too?

-

I slammed the Slytherin common room door as I let out a loud sigh.

I never agreed to enter the tournament, and now they were forcing me to compete.

I guess being a Potter was an automatic death wish.

"Rough day?" A smug voice asked.
I turned around and met eyes with the four Slytherins I considered friends.

"I'm so angry!" I exclaimed as I flopped down on the black leather couch Blaise was already sprawled across.

I began taking off my jacket aggressively, making the others sit up straight, scared that I was a ticking time bomb.

"Here let me help you" Blaise suggested as he could see I was struggling to take my jacket off.

"Shut up, Blaise!" I exclaimed angrily, finally throwing the jacket on the ground.

"Jeez, sorry!" The dark skin boy apologized, raising his hands in defense.

"I'm sorry" I sighed, flashing the boy a gentle smile.

"I'm entering the tournament. I have no say" I admitted as my eyes trailed the cold floor, scared to meet eyes with my friends.

"What!? They can't do that!" Theo growled, standing up but Pansy pulling him annoyingly down on the couch again.

"Well, obviously they can!" I yelled.
He quickly shut his mouth, slightly embarrassed at his outburst.
I gave him a reassuring smile, not wanting to seem mad at the innocent boy.

All that could be heard now was the roaring fire burning, and the cold wind blowing outside of the castle.

"I'm going to the lake" I finally said, breaking the intense silence.

"But it's dark?" Pansy tried to reason.
I gave her a warm smile before speaking up again.

"I know. I'll be fine" I admitted.
We shared a long stare before I walked out of the cold common room.

-

When I got back from the lake it was almost nighttime. My hair was soaking wet, and the only dry thing I had on me was a big t-shirt and shorts.

I held the wet clothes tightly in my hands, hurrying inside the common room.

When I made my way towards our dorm I heard a familiar voice echoing through the space between our dorms, leaving me startled.

"You got back late," he said.
I turned around and met eyes with Draco.

His face was emotionless, yet his eyes remained lustful.

I gulped harshly as I tried to ignore eye contact with the boy.
He seemed to notice my discomfort and slowly approached me.

"Why?" I asked, finally meeting eyes with his.
My question seemed to have confused him, given that his eyebrow was slightly raised.

"Why what?" He asked, the confusion lingering in his cold voice.

"Why are you talking to me? You have been ignoring me ever since our... kiss" I muttered, whispering the last part.

Draco stepped closer, pressing me harshly against the door.
Our faces were inches apart and I could feel his minty breath on my skin.

I bit my lip nervously, scared of what he might do, or more if anyone would find out.

He seemed to be irritated by my reaction and rolled his eyes slightly.

"Don't do that" he whispered.
Now it was my turn to be confused.

"Do what?" I asked silently.

"That" and with that his lips crashed harshly against mine, taking me by surprise.
I soon softened into the kiss and felt the heat between us.
He grabbed my waist tightly, trying to pull me closer.

Soon our tongues were dancing within each other, lust filling the air.
Draco became greedy and slammed me harshly against the door.
It made a loud thump but he didn't seem to care.

"Shh!" I shushed, trying to make him calm down.
He growled as his mouth left mine, I thought that was it until his mouth found its way towards my neck.

He trailed down my neck, leaving sloppy kisses all over.
I gasped at the feeling, making Draco chuckle.

Suddenly he stopped and met eyes with me again. His lips were plump and red and his eyes glossy.

He looked seductively down at my neck before letting out a low chuckle while wiping his lips.
Without another word he turned around, walking into his dorm.

I was left with a breathless tingly feeling in my body, making me question everything.

-

"Elaine!" Pansy greeted.
I walked into the cold common room, only wearing my green pleated pants and black tank top.

I could feel Draco's eyes burning through me, but I tried my best to ignore the sensation forming in my body.
Ignoring what happened last night.

I flopped down on the black leather couch, Pansy slightly bouncing from my weight.

"How did you sleep? You look horrible" Blaise asked bluntly. I silently glared at him from across the room before speaking up.

"Jeez Blaise, thank you! Really what I needed today" I sarcastically mocked the dark skin boy.
He gulped frightened and didn't say another word.

It felt like we sat in silence for hours when in reality it was probably only minutes.

"What's that?" Pansy suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

"What's what?" I answered, slightly confused as to what she meant.

"That!" The raven-haired girl said, pointing her scrawny finger against my neck.

I slapped my hand against my neck, hoping no one else saw Draco's doings.

"Oh my god! Is that a hickey?" Theo squealed.
My eyes widened at his comment, quickly meeting Draco's.

His face was plastered with amusement and a proud smirk could be found on his pale lips.

I slightly opened my mouth, ready to defend myself but nothing came out.

"So who's the lucky guy? Or a girl I don't know" Blaise chirped in playfully.
I could feel the heat spreading across my normally cold face.

"No, it's not like that. It's probably just a mosquito bite I scratched, don't worry about it" I rambled, words fumbling out of my mouth.

"Sure thing"

-