51

-

Sometimes I feel like nobody likes me
Nobody wants me
Nobody needs me
And nobody cares.
But he did,
And now he was gone.

-

Harry, Hermione, Ron, and I were on our way to Umbridge's office to use her floo powder in hopes to save Sirius.
I could feel my heart beating out of my chest as the thought of losing Sirius crushed me inside.

"Alert the order if you can" Harry ordered, making us all raise an eyebrow.

"Are you mental?! He's my godfather too, get out of here with that savior complex!" I exclaimed, not meaning to sound this angry, but the clock was ticking and I was desperate to get to Sirius.

"It's too dangerous" Harry tried to reason once again.
I was about to speak up again but Hermione beat me to it.

"When are you going to get this through your head? We're in this together!" She sternly said.

"That you are" a high-pitched voice interrupted us.
I turned around and met eyes with Umbridge.

She tied Harry and me against a chair, wanting to get as much information out of us as possible.
The only problem was that her motive was completely off.

Suddenly Draco burst through the room, Neville in his grip.
"Caught him trying to help the Weasley girl" he spat.

I widened my eyes at Draco, anger flooding my veins.
"Draco?" I breathed, making Draco turn around and face me.

His eyes widened as he looked between Harry and me, confused as to what I was doing in Umbridge's office tied to a chair.

"You were going to Dumbledore weren't you?" She asked Harry, making my attention go from Draco to Harry.
"No" the brunette answered truthfully, earning a harsh slap from Umbridge.

"Don't touch him you freak show!" I yelled, desperately trying to get out of the chair.
Without warning, a burning sensation formed on my cheek. Umbridge had slapped me.

I looked at Draco, my eyes pleading to do something.
Instead, he was frozen in place, his face worried and his aura angry.

"You sent for me?" A familiar monotone voice said, breaking the tense atmosphere the pink lady had created in the room.

"Snape, yes. The time has come for answers, whether they want to give them to me or not" she explained quickly.
Snape looked back and forth between Harry and me, his eyebrows slightly raised and his lips parted.

"Have you brought the veritaserum?" She asked hopefully.

Fortunately, Snape told her that she had used the last bit on interrogating students, the last one being Cho Chang.

Umbridge's smug smirk turned into a frown rather quickly, that was of course until Harry spoke up again.

"He's got Padfoot! He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden!" Harry explained in riddles.
That made Snape turn around, only to walk away again when Umbridge asked what that was and all he said was "no idea"

"Liar!" I cried out, the fear of losing Sirius becoming more prominent.

"Silence!" Umbridge yelled, making the office calm down.

"If you're not going to tell me, I guess the crucio curse is the only available option" Umbridge hummed.
I winced as the words left her mouth, memories from Azkaban and the graveyard flooding my head.

"That's illegal!" Draco yelled, taking us all by surprise, even him.
His eyes were wide as worry was plastered across his pale face.

"What Cornelius doesn't know, won't hurt him," Umbridge said as she hid the picture of Cornelius on her desk.