44

-

"It's okay not to be okay" he said.
Truth is I had never been okay since the day we met.

-

I stepped on the train carefully, my heartbeat suddenly becoming heavy.
Harry had gone off with Ron and Hermione, so I was left all alone.

I went past multiple corridors before I finally found the one my friends were sitting in.
Blaise and Pansy were sitting very close, whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears.
Draco sat across from them, looking rather disgusted by their behavior.
Theo wasn't there, my guess was he was in another corridor making out with Luna.

"Why so sour?" I asked jokingly as I was opening the door to the corridor.
Their eyes fluttered in my direction, a smile forming on their lips.

Draco scanned my body, his eyes darkening as a small smirk crept on his lips.
He was wearing a sleek black suit, making his pale skin stand out even more.

"Elaine!" Pansy squealed as she pushed herself up from her seat, wrapping her frail arms tightly around my body.
"I have missed you" she chimed. I relaxed in her embrace, having missed the raven-haired girl myself.

Pansy had spent most of the summer with Blaise, as their parents were good friends.
Draco had just stayed home.

"You look tired," Draco said softly.
"I am" I yawned in response.

Draco took off his blazer, revealing him only in his shirt.
I raised my eyebrow in confusion as to what he was doing, and he rolled his eyes playfully in response.

"You can sleep on my lap," he said, still holding up the jacket.
I quietly laid down in his lap, feeling him putting the blazer around my body.
It felt good laying with him.
His warmth.
His scent.
Everything so comforting.

-

When the train arrived Pansy woke us both up, as Draco had fallen asleep too.
Pansy and Blaise were the first to leave the corridor, I was about to follow them but that's when I felt a pair of strong hands grab my wrist.

"What's the rush," Draco said as he spun me around to face him, his eyes darkening at the thoughts running through his head.

He rolled down the curtain, and with that our lips crashed, hungrier than ever.
I had missed the feeling of his lips, of his touch.

He laid me down on the long seat in front of us, hovering over me completely.
I wrapped my legs around his waist and tugged in his hair, which made him groan in response.

Suddenly a knock could be heard on the door.
My heartbeat raced as a million thoughts entered my head of who it could be.

Fortunately, it was just Pansy.
As she realized the state we were in, the messy hair, wrinkled clothes, and rosy cheeks, a smile crept on her lips.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we have to get going!" She laughed, her pale cheeks matching our rosy ones.
So that we did.

As we were walking out of the train, I spotted my brother.
I assume he saw me too, as he waved awkwardly my way.

"I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free. Better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it." Draco suddenly spat his posture straight and attitude confident.