47

-

Every great success
And every downfall
Started and ended
With his lips

-

Winter had formed over the Hogwarts landscape, making powdery snowfall down in the December air.
Harry had been really busy, and I had no idea where he was. He wasn't talking to me, neither was Hermione or Ron, any Gryffindor for that sake.

Only Fred and George had the courage to still be my friend.
They were probably the least judgmental people I had met and didn't care what or who I was doing.

Umbridge was taking a hard toll on all of us, and I almost didn't bother showing up to her class.
She had formed an inquisitorial squad, giving those who wished to join extra credit.
Umbridge was suspecting some student alliance formed against her and wanted to take them down as soon as possible.

For the first time in a long time, I was clueless. I didn't know who ruled the student alliance, and I didn't know who was with Umbridge. That was of course until the twins pulled me aside after dinner.

"Listen, Harry doesn't want you knowing this" Fred started.
"But he has formed a student alliance to take down Umbridge, we call it Dumbledores army" George continued.
I furrowed my eyebrows in shock at their statement, mad at Harry for not trusting me, but grateful that the twins told me.

"Meet us at the room of requirement tonight" they finished before leaving.

I met up with Fred and George in the room of requirement as we had planned.

We walked into the big room, and a ton of students from all the houses could be seen - minus Slytherin.

"What is she doing here?!" Harry yelled angrily, storming towards us.

"The twins invited me you moron" I spat, rolling my eyes at his outburst.

Harry's face softened as if he felt guilty about not telling me.

He pulled me aside, telling the other students to go on with their practice.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It's just, you have been spending so much time with Malfoy, I didn't know if you could be trusted." The brunette admitted.

I let out a long frustrated sigh before speaking up again.

"So just because Draco and I are friends, you don't trust me? That is such bullshit. I'm still your sister, Harry. Twin sister if I have to remind you" I said, scolding the boy for not trusting me.

"I see now that it was wrong," he said shamefully, the floor suddenly becoming way more interesting than my eyes.

"It's okay, I want to help you. Just trust me, okay?" I said, hoping we could go back to how we were.

"I'm sorry" he breathed, wrapping his arms around me.
I stiffened at first but soon relaxed into his embrace, feeling safe in my brothers' arms.

"We formed Dumbledores army to take down Umbridge," he said as I scanned the room.

The students glared at me, only Luna being friendly enough to greet me.

"Guys, this is Elaine, my sister. I know none of you like this idea, but she is only here to help" Harry announced.
I waved awkwardly at them, slightly cringing at myself as I did so.

"How do we know she won't betray us, she is in Slytherin after all" an unfamiliar Gryffindor spoke up, making me clench my fist.

"Are you that brain dead? Of course, I won't fucking betray you, I hate Umbridge as much as all of you. Besides, I would probably still be The bitch you all think of me as, even if my coat was red, not green." I spat, making the young Gryffindor quickly turn around.