60

-

I hate to say I told you so,
But you knew what you were getting into when you loved me.
I'm difficult and hard to please,
I am not who you think I am, but not because I don't want to be.
I'm like a satin sheet with rough edges.
But if you really love me,
You won't regret it.

-

The Holliday was over and students began filling up the once empty corridors again.

Rumors had been spread that Draco and I had slept together, not that it was a rumor, but I didn't want everyone up in my personal business.
I especially didn't want Harry to know.

The first thing Pansy had asked me when she saw me again was as if the rumors were true.
Of course, I couldn't lie to my best friend, so when I told her the truth about that night, her excitement was through the roof.

"Are you back together?"
"Was he good?"
"How big is he?"

Where some of the embarrassing questions she asked, which to I chose not to reply to, given the last bit of self-respect I had left in me.

The calm was quickly overshadowed by the storm when I found out Ron had been admitted to the hospital wing.
I didn't know why, but I sprinted towards the wing as fast as I could, leaving the common room with no warning.

When I finally got to the hospital wing, Ron was sleeping peacefully in his bed with Harry, Ginny, and Hermoine by his side.

"What happened!?" I exclaimed confusedly.

"He was under a very powerful love potion" Harry explained.
I looked between Hermione and Ron, thinking she had done it, but then my sanity came back, thinking she would do no such thing.

The love potion wasn't what almost killed him though, it was some sort of liquor.
Slughorn had meant to gift it to Dumbledore, but due to the circumstances of Ron's downfall, he decided to pour some for him instead. The liquor had been poisoned, probably meant to target Dumbledore.

Without anyone could get another word in, Lavender stormed through the room.

"Where is he? Where is my RonRon?!" She asked hurriedly.
I rolled my eyes at the cheesy nickname, having grown tired of the girl.

"Has he been asking for me!?" She asked again, kneeling down to his bedside.
No one answered her question, knowing that the redhead hadn't been asking for her.

"What is she doing here?" Lavender suddenly spat, changing her sweet persona and attitude completely.
She was referring to Hermione who was sitting beside Ron.

"I should ask you the same question!" Hermione exclaimed, pushing her up from her seat.

"I happen to be his girlfriend!" Lavender hissed.
She wasn't wrong, but due to the tension between Hermoine and Lavender, it wasn't a surprise that they argued over the boy.

"And I happen to be his.. friend," Hermoine said, mumbling the last part.

The girls kept arguing back and forth about whether Hermoine was his friend or not, and that's when I decided to finally get between the two.

"Please, you do nothing more contributing than snug him!" I exclaimed, being tired of the Gryffindors attitude.
Lavender's eyes widened at my statement, her lips slightly parting.

"At least I'm not the one who has been sleeping with Draco Malfoy!" She hissed, making the whole room go quiet.

"Elaine, is that true?" Harry asked angrily as he stood up from his seat.
I didn't have time to answer him, instead, I ran towards Lavender, making her fall down to the ground.