Chapter 9

My cousins gather around me, and stare at me for an explanation. They're being very irritating.

Okay, I saw Harry today and he got onto my Twitter and Instagram and followed me, but do I really have to tell them about our visit?

Maybe it would be good to get off my chest... Oh God it would feel really good wouldn't it? Just let it out to someone..

"Well, come on then. Tell us!" Jennifer begs, pulling on my arm.

I guess it couldn't hurt to tell them. I explain to them how Harry saw me through his window, how I went inside and had tea with him, and how we talked. Then I say to them that he drove me home.

"That's pretty much it." I end it and shrug, looking at them for a response. They both grin at each other, and then back at me.

"What?" I ask, their grins starting to look creepy.

"He totally wants to shag you!" Hayley blurts before Jen covers her mouth.

A slight gasp escapes my mouth. I am very surprised by her words.

How inappropriate are my cousins exactly? 

I swear I'm nothing like them at all. I have no clue how we're related.

"Are you seriously saying this?"

"Oh come on! It's so true. Wanting to see you today, driving you home, heck I would have done him already!" Hayley shouts back at me.

Oh my God.

Immediate anger and jealousy stir inside of me and I don't exactly know why. Her talking that way about him does not make me happy.

"Well, you both just go around and do it with anyone!" I yell, louder than I wanted to. My outburst has me more confused, but she's being rude, so it's well deserved.

"And you're just a virgin." Hayley shoots back harshly with a smug look. "Go have some fun for crying out loud. What the hell is wrong with you?"

Okay, that really hurt me. Of course she aimed where it would hurt worse. I feel the tears rush to my eyes, and I'm just demanding myself to hold them in. Damn why am I so sensitive?

"Really? Come on Hayley be nice." Jen snaps at her before turning to me, "Rachel, this is Harry Styles. I know you don't know much about him, but he's kind and respectful all the time to girls. Not in a bad way! He's just a romantic lad. From what you've said, I really think he likes you. He totally wants you, and you need to accept that. Him letting you sleep over, wanting to see you, it's just perfect." Jennifer explains calmly, trying to bring the tension down before I explode. I stare at her and think, unsure of what to believe.

Could Harry really be thinking that way?

He's a famous pop star. Famous. He's probably had sex with tons of girls, not that I'd like to think about that but if he's like that, like, a womanizer, I honestly don't want to be used. The thought of him with other girls strings some jealously in me, and I don't understand it. Like what Hayley said nearly made me jump at her.

It's just weird though, like he seems to nice to be thought of like that.

I know I have never had sex before, because I want it to be special. I wanted it to be with someone who loved me, who truly loved me, and would never hurt me purposely. No one knows how glad I am to have not done it with Jacob.

The thing is, I kind of like Harry, and I want to see him again.

Am I actually falling for Harry?

My brain is too confused to tell. Harry isn't anything like Jacob, and if you think about it, he doesn't look like someone I would even be considering to date. He's a celebrity, he's so out there, not quiet. He isn't nerdy, or OCD. I never in a million years would dig the tattoo thing.