Chapter 58

{ *Warning: read beginning of chapter at your own risk! major shout out to my cowriter with helping with this idea and seriously helping me write this too!!}

Rachel's POV

A yawn leaves my lips as I stretch out a bit, my first night back in this bed after days of behaving like a "normal couple" has been one of bliss, one I never thought was going to end, but it did very late with a very worn out Harry and I. Topping it off that yesterday was our somewhat make-up anniversary, it feels quite complete. It can't get any better than this, feeling Harry's warm, naked torso pressed against my back, his arm loosely draped over my waist, a slow but steady breath blowing against my ear shell. I push myself further into his inviting body and feel something rather hard graze against my bum.

"Well good morning, love," I hear Harry's rough, rasped morning voice coo into my ear and I jump a little surprised that he's up. Immediately a bright smile forms onto my lips, my upper body turning ninety degrees to kiss his jaw briefly, and I wonder how long he's been awake.

"Good morning, you're happy that I'm awake, huh?" I chuckle, my cold hand trailing down his torso to simply grope him, giving a light squeeze.

I watch as Harry closes his eyes, enjoying the brief contact before pressing his smiling lips against my cheek, teeth grazing over the surface.

"Well I have missed you for a week, laying here like this next to me, seeing how beautiful you look when you wake up from a fun night. So, therefore I find it logical that I have no control right now." Harry mumbles against my cheek, his arm that was enveloping me squeezing me more towards him, pressing my bottom further into his pelvis.

His words have me thinking of a song that he and the boys sing; it's the one I loved the most. 'No Control'. I remember the first time I started listening to it, having his fourth album playing in the background as I studied for a quiz. Instantly I was taken from my concentration, and I just had to get up and dance a little, playing it on repeat after a few times. That little dance party is something no one will ever know about.

I start the hum to the song he refers to, moving my arms slightly as if I'm dancing, closing my eyes as I turn around in his embrace, and resting my hands on his chest.

"It is true, every morning you're a loaded gun." I chuckle, pushing myself off of the mattress and onto his body, his arms catching me from rolling over him as my knees rest on the duvet besides his frame.

I look down at him and give him a sly grin, enjoying my view. I love sitting on his torso, staring down at his inked body, seeing every tattoo, and just getting a settling feeling that it's all mine, that he is mine to have and to hold. I guess that for when I'm doubtful, or scared of what's to come in our relationship, connecting our bodies in anyway with any touch, being the one to view him in certain ways, seems to help reassure me that we are each other's.

Harry whistles before teasing, "Yoo-hoo, earth to Rach?" His hands grazing up and down my thighs.

"Hm?"

"I asked, are you going to make lyric-related jokes all day?" Harry smiles at me and I roll my eyes, going down and pressing my lips against his before letting my tongue slide over his bottom lip, pressing against his pelvis once but roughly, drawing a moan from Harry's lips.

"What, can't contain yourself anymore?" I giggle, Harry squeezing my behind playfully as a shriek leaves my lips, my hand hitting the top of his head lightly.

Instead of letting me make another lyric-related joke, Harry presses his lips to mine again, pushing his shirt up on my body to rid me of it completely. I let it fly across the room to join the other garments from last night, pressing our warm bodies together as I start rubbing him through his boxers. I can feel his breath get stuck in his throat, his hands squeezing my bum before sliding past my undies and pushing them down in one go.