Chapter 20

Rachel's POV

The small echoes of birds chirping appear in the back of my mind, and I wake up from the wonderful deep sleep I was in. A sleep without interruptions or nightmares. Just pure relaxation, which I haven't gotten in what seems like ages.

My eyes flutter open from noticing the noises and new, very bright light shining from the windows in the room, and the first thing I actually see is skin; Harry's inked chest.

Memories of last night answer my questions of how I got to be here cuddled next to him with our legs entwined, wearing his button up, and I smile.

His arm around me moves slightly as his light snores shift. I peer up, careful not to move so suddenly, and watch how he sleeps so peacefully, a small but noticeable grin on his face. I look back down at his chest, and raise my arm that was around his stomach to rest on his chest, and I begin to actually admire the tattoos on him.

I wonder why he got some of them, a few seeming somewhat feminine, like the butterfly, but I don't deny that I love the tattoo. My fingers trace along its intricate details gently, while I listen to his now barely audible snores, until I realize he isn't snoring at all anymore.

My hand freezes and I peer back up at him, to see him smiling down at me, his eyes open slightly filled with exhaustion and amusement. Harry's head rests on his other arm, showing off his perfect muscles while his dimples seem to be more prominent than ever.

"I knew you were awake," I glare, knowing he must have been watching me this whole time as my fingers went over nearly every inch of his chest. I probably look stupid.

He chuckles, a deep vibration from just waking up. "Guess you caught me, like I caught you," he teases, voice hoarse from sleep.

"Sorry, I'll stop," I apologize, feeling my face flush. As I begin to move my hand away, Harry uses his to stop me.

"Don't, it felt good," he says, bringing my hand to his lips and placing a soft kiss on each knuckle.

I scoot myself up in his arms, wanting to be closer. Harry brings his lips to mine and kisses me, his arm wrapping around me a little tighter. Instead of a small kiss, I continue to kiss him before he lets go, and I dare myself to climb on top of him, to take more control. I break the kiss to get in a comfortable spot on top of him, my legs on either side of his torso, and I see his eyebrows raise.

"Well good morning to you too," he grins cockily, his hands moving up my thighs, grabbing my bum that is still covered by my panties and squeezing it tightly, then moving his hands up inside of his shirt I'm wearing to rest on my lower back.

I lean back down to kiss him, my hands mindlessly roaming his perfectly toned chest. I slip my tongue into his mouth to intensify the kiss, and try massaging his tongue with mine the way he did last night.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing, let alone why I've decided to take control of him and start this, but I'm full of curiosity, and I want to feel him and touch him again. I may be a beginner, but this feels so comfortable to me, and at least we both are enjoying this, whatever this is, or leads up to.

Harry moans before breaking off the kiss, unbuttoning a few buttons on his shirt I'm wearing as his lips pepper kisses all over my neck and onto my now exposed shoulders, causing a groan to escape my mouth. Harry bites the already tingling skin, then sucks the area to relieve me from the pleasurable pain.

He surprises me when he moves one of his hands gently across my exposed chest, admiring me for the first time without a bra, his fingertips leaving my skin with goosebumps. His hands squeeze one of my breasts gently, introducing me to a new feeling I need more of. I let out a breath as he feels me up so well. Harry returns his lips and tongue to my skin, as I grind my hips on his own continuously to get a groan from him as well.