Chapter 29

Rachel's POV

I crutch over to lean against Harry's counter, setting the crutches down against the wall. I try to balance, clutching down on the countertop behind for assistance. Harry sets my clothing down next to me, goes to turn on the water, and looks at me, sort of unsure what to do.

It's just the thing is..I need help taking off this boot, my pants off my legs, and I'm going to need help getting to the shower since I can't put any pressure on my foot. Harry hasn't seen me..fully...undressed.

How am I supposed to do this? Harry's bathroom isn't exactly made for situations like mine, there's no handlebar, but why would there be one?

"Can--"

"Would you like some help?" Harry and I speak in unison, reading each other's minds. He smiles before offering, "Let me help you."

He kindly kneels down and begins to take off the boot, tearing each velcro off to try and reach my foot. Once everything is off, I hold in my gasp from the ugly appearance of my ankle and foot. The swelling, bruised, banged up look is enough to make someone nauseous, I'm surprised Harry hasn't thrown up and left me yet.

"Aww love," he whispers, placing a soft kiss on my knee, noticing my sadness. "Please don't worry about this."

I take one of my hands to unbutton my wrinkled jeans I stupidly slept with, still trying to contain my balance with my other hand. The button doesn't seem to budge and I'm pretty sure Harry catches my distress when he takes my hand off the button. I stare at him, questioning his action with my gaze until he answers me by unbuttoning it himself, the air rising between us.

Slowly and I think teasingly, he unzips them, tugging them down and I begin to get that feeling down there as the jeans are carefully pulled off my legs and set aside.

Harry peers back up at me, rising from his position and standing right before me. He's so close I have to look up, and when I do, he wraps his arms around me. His forehead makes contact with mine, and we just stare at each other peacefully, as if we are speaking without words. Steam from the hot water begins to heavily fill the room, like we're in our own cloud.

His eyes ask for permission and I let him, I let him take all the control. Harry's lips press against mine, slow but hungry, having missed my lips for what seems like so long and I can't deny I missed this too. I kiss him back, not fighting for the dominance here since I'm tired and he seems to have it covered.

"You're..so..beautiful..." he lifts his lips from mine with each word, making me want to tear up.

Harry's hands slide around my waist to the hem of my shirt, tugging it up a little before I completely let him yank it off of me. The passion in his kiss grows as does my weakness. I know my shirt has been thrown on the floor, and soon his makes it's way next to it. My eyes peek open and I love what I see, just him, his wet skin from the steam that surrounds his and my body, his chest nearly soaking as I run my hands up and down it. Harry's moves his talented hands up my back, gently gliding against the skin, my goosebumps growing. I feel them mess with the latch of my bra, and he unhooks it, and it joins the other articles of clothing on the floor.

Harry then begins to unbutton his own jeans, holding me still with one hand, and never leaving my lips except to breathe the thick, warm air. I am beginning to get a little nervous, but I don't know how to stop this. I can't picture what amazing thing is about to happen, I can only picture what happened last time; yesterday, the embarrassment. It was horrible, lying in front of him, the moment I've been longing for, almost fully undressed, and then we had to stop, because of me, my stupid foot. I don't think I've ever been more humiliated.