Chapter 46

Rachel's POV

"Just put it on, okay?" he presses for probably the fourth time, but I'm only going against him now because it's been getting really fun during this drive.

Harry is forcing some blindfold on me, my first response being that he was going to do something to me, of course his answer being quite sexual with that, and like always, we end up laughing. Since he also seems really desperate to keep my eyes shut, I'm trying to get an idea of where exactly we might be heading to. The weird thing is, he is driving slower than usual, I think buying time for me to put on the blindfold.

We stop at a light and Harry turns to me, handing the blindfold over again and I finally take it.

"Fine, I'll wear it, but you have to promise what you are going to do with me or where you are taking me won't be bad," I warn.

That evil smirk takes over his lips, "Well I could do some naughty things to you at my place with that, but that's not what we are doing...for now."

I loud ugly laugh leaves my lips and I cover my mouth, Harry's dimples appearing at my expense. I wrap the cloth over my eyes, and instantly feel Harry's hand on mine. We intertwine fingers, giving me some sense of relief.

I'm surprised by the shortness of the drive; there's no way we could have left Hampstead so I honestly doubt we're in the main city. I open my mouth to ask where we are as he puts the car on park, but the sound of music and children screaming shuts me up.

"Come on baby, you can take it off now," Harry squeezes my palm, and lets go so I can free my eyes. Once I do, the bright lights from outside illuminate through the windows and I look out to see a ferris wheel, a bit off a roller coaster, many tents, and even a merry-go-round. From the many bodies and children in the lot, it's not hard to guess we are at a fair, and I could not be happier.

"I didn't know they had fairs here!?" I turn to him, bouncing up and down in my seat. This is like my childhood dream come true.

"Yeah, every August. Are you happy with doing this? If not, we can do whatever you want, I don't mind."

I stretch my body over the console and wrap my arms around him. "Are you kidding? I love this! Thank you!" I squeeze him really hard and tuck my face in the crook of his neck. Once I let go, I plant a kiss to his lips, leaving mine to linger on his for a moment.

"I suggest we get out now before I keep you in here all to myself instead," He chuckles as I unwrap myself from him.

I throw my head back in laughter as Harry exits the car and comes to open my door. When he takes my hand to help me out I say, "You can't keep me in the car, there's no fun rides."

"That's where you're wrong baby," Harry wraps his arm around my waist as we walk to the entrance. "I consider myself pretty fun, though not always safe."

After a few seconds I get what he means and swat at him, wanting to laugh at his inappropriate joke but also keep a serious face. He is publicly being goofy and adorable in a really crowded place which makes me happy inside that he doesn't seem to care who could be here watching us, but seeing me laugh like a lunatic is not a pretty sight I want to find on camera. "Gosh Harry, you're something else tonight, aren't you?"

Before he can answer, Harry hands off our tickets and we go in. "Earning a laugh from you is part of my goal this evening, princess, and it seems the naughty things set you off. Twenty-one has changed you."