Chapter 32

Rachel's POV

As Harry and I lay here, my body still draped over his, a thought randomly pops into my head and I sit up on him. He eyes me as if to ask what's up.

"Harry, I'm out of clothes.." I explain, pouting a little.

"Oh," he nods, looking a little down. "Are you leaving me then, moving back over to your flat?"

The pure hope in his eyes that I'll stay here with him is effective. His eyebrows raise in plea, as he reaches for my hands.

Who am I kidding? Another week with Harry sounds wonderful. This week went better than I could have even imagined, the being with Harry part at least, so why not make a round two?

"It doesn't have to be that way," I affectionately give his hands a tight squeeze as the corners of his lips begin to rise.

"Really?"

I nod, copying his smile. "Great," he adds as we lean in for a kiss.

Once I break the kiss from him, I lie back down, and he begins to comb his fingers through my hair again.

"I'd love to stay longer. I can go to my cousins's flat tomorrow and pick up some more clothes for another week so I won't have to wash my stuff here and re-wear things."

"You won't just re-wear something?" he chuckles, the vibration from his chest tickling my ear.

"No, someone will see at work and why would I choose to get judged more than I already do for something lame like that?" I reason with him matter-of-factly.

His chest vibrates again, "My little angel is uptight!"

"No!" I defend myself, "maybe you're just too downtight to realize that I'm right." Even I start to laugh at my own, stupider joke.

"I'd love to see how tight you are," he smirks jokingly, reaching for my skirts hem again for the second time today.

"Harry..." All I can do is warn him, or at least that's all I feel like doing. I'm in the most comfortable position on top of him, I'm to lazy to smack him.

My lazy threat is too weak, his hand going up my skirt and grabbing a handful of my bum tightly, having me moan just a tad.

"St-top," I tell him as he repeats his action, then finally listening to me and placing a kiss to my head.

"Look, you're going to have to change out of this skirt then if you don't want me to keep doing that," he admits. "Didn't I pack that sexy little leotard for you? Never saw you wear it for me."

"Because I didn't want to wear it for you," I reply slyly, having him give me a glare.

I force myself to climb off of him, he's definitely right about the changing thing, and he should change too. Pj's would be way more comfortable than our day clothes. He answers my thoughts when he rises from the bed. The two of us change quickly, Harry leaving me his shirt to wear, before crawling back into the mattress and cuddling the way we've fallen into pattern to.

"Goodnight baby, sweet dreams," he wishes me, his hold tightening on my body in his strong arms.

"Night Harry," I kiss one of his fingers wrapped around my body, the sound of his peaceful breathing putting me to sleep just moments later.