Chapter 3

We break through the back door into a dark alley. He is still holding my arm tightly. The curly haired boy places me up against the wall of the building, and traps me with his giant hands holding mine up against the wall, above my head. Now I'm terrified. There is no way I can fight him. He might be drunk, but he is still ten times stronger and larger than I am. The distance between us is small, and it feels like we are the only people in the world.

Suddenly, he slams his lips upon mine in a passionate, forceful way. My head is spinning out of control. I constrain myself from kissing back, but it's really hard. The rhythm his lips move against mine is enticing and inviting, and I have to remind myself to not move with him, and that he's a stranger.

A seriously, really hot stranger.

My hands are still being held above my head by one of his hands, while the other has moved down to my waist, which is pulling me toward him. His crotch is against mine and the feeling is strange and unsettling, yet oddly sensational. The way he is moving against me with his lower waist and lips is slowly breaking me down. I've never experienced something so powerful.

He squeezes my hip, pulling me even closer than I even thought possible. I don't even know why I'm not pushing him off. I'm not even really doing anything, besides letting him kiss me and trying to make myself want him to stop. The stranger tries to use his tongue, but I don't allow him access. He moans from my resistance, and the sound nearly sends me over the edge, it's probably one of the most beautiful sounds I've heard.

Or is this the alcohol talking?

Speaking of alcohol, I can taste some from his mouth along with a hint of mint, but for some reason I'm not bothered. He pushes harder and harder, nearly getting through to me and knocking the reserve I have up down. This amazingly scary kiss feels like it's lasted for ages, and I can't take it any longer.

Finally he pulls away, and licks his pink, plump lips with a lustful look in his eyes as the moon shines down on us through the clouds. I'm still breathing heavily, as he looks me straight in the eyes and just grins.

"The name's Harry," He adds in his raspy voice before letting go of my wrists and walking back towards the door.

"Thanks for the kiss, and see you soon, love." And like that he is gone back inside. I just stand there in utter shock.

What the hell just happened?

I still can't process anything.

So...this guy who saves me from who knows what dances with me, takes me out back, and makes out with me for at least five minutes?

Maybe not so scary-story. More like what the hell is going on type shit. Maybe this is a joke, like I'm being punk'd.

Realization hits my drunk mind and I'm stunned at myself for allowing that to happen, and also shocked at the fact that this was my first kiss, after Jacob.

And I liked it?

After a few minutes, my mind comes back in control...no matter how drunk I still may be, and I enter back into the club. My eyes spot him back with his three other friends. Quickly, I run past his area so he won't see me. I look around, and find my cousins saying goodbye to the men they met.

Thank goodness they aren't bringing them home, or going home with them like usual. A while later, we head back to the flat. I am still in shock, and I ignore my cousin's questions about where I went off to. When I get home, I throw myself on my bed, and force myself to sleep, trying to forget the weirdness of tonight.