Chapter 65

A/N: i have a lot of gifs in this bc i like visuals A LOT and its another long ass chapter but THIS IS WHERE THE REAL DRAMA BEGINS FAM IVE WAITED AGES TO WRITE THIS YAYAYAY

Rachel's POV

"Are you sure you have to go?" Harry whines again, turning to me with a sad smile as we enter the lane that leads to the airport.

"Yes, you know I can't miss my parents' wedding anniversary. After everything they do to spite me, I still can't miss this," I try to reason with him. I am lucky enough that our next three day weekend from school falls on the Saturday of my parents' anniversary. It has been over five months since I've seen them since I didn't see them around when I moved, and this is as good an occasion as any to visit them for a little bit.

Their wedding anniversary was like the one day no one was mad at anyone and my parents really showed their love for each other, and it was always kind of nice to see them get along that day.

"Well the least I could've done was given you quite the cheaper flight over there so your parents didn't need to pay," he rolls his eyes at me as he drives through to find my gate. My parents planned this trip ages ago because they even knew how much we all enjoyed spending that day together.

"If anything, it's for the best they bought the ticket instead of getting angry that the guy my mom doesn't really like me dating bought it," I answer.

Harry's lips cock into a smile and a points at me, "True.."

Once we find my gate, Harry parks at the lot near it to help me down with my bags. Even at nearly six in the morning on a Friday, the airport is packed. People walk past others without a care in the world, only focused on getting somewhere; it's like a city of its own. We are lucky that we don't have too much of a crowd besides a few people that have stopped nearby and noticed Harry helping me out.

He grabs my bag and brings it over on his shoulder, guiding me in through the doors but not much further.

"Wow such a gentleman. Never had an Über actually guide me through my, y'know, common day usual paparazzi through the airport. What do I owe you, Über driver?" I joke, nudging him.

His laughter and smile radiate the airport we walk into before he stops me further away from the fans and multiple cameras, we notice airport security instantly come and try to handle the growing crowd

His laughter and smile radiate the airport we walk into before he stops me further away from the fans and multiple cameras, we notice airport security instantly come and try to handle the growing crowd. I feel my anxiety start to rise a little from the fact that I clearly don't look camera ready and I feel a sort of spot light on us.

"I want to walk you in and help you get your ticket and stuff, but I don't want you to be bothered with a crowd your whole time here, my love," he takes my hands, snatching my attention.

"It's okay, I can handle it from here," I assure him, trying to assure myself. "I'm a big girl."

"I know.. I guess just let me know when you get to the gate, and let me know when you're leaving, and when you land—"