Chapter 33

Rachel's POV

"I'm literally about to have a fangirl attack because of you two!" Jennifer squeals as she pulls me further into the familiar flat.

Jeez, I just get here and these two are already going to hound me?

"I'm so fucking happy! I knew it. I knew that living with Harry for a week would have things work out. Look at you, you're blushing! You are so smitten!" Hayley hops up and down, dragging my suitcase behind her.

Am I really blushing that much?

The two giggle at my expense as I feel my lips curling into a smile. I take a look around the small apartment, breathing in deeply at the sense of being home again. It's felt like forever since I've been here, though I've just been at the place I now consider to be a second home, Harry's home. We walk through the hallway and over to my bedroom, which I find exactly the way I left it. Hayley places the suitcase on my bed, before both turn to me.

"Okay, if we are going to help you pack, you know you have to give us details on what happened this week." Jennifer sasses.

Honestly, I expected nothing less from these two. Such predicable girls.

"Oh do I?" I tease, opening my closet door.

"Yes!" Both whine in unison.

As we sort out outfits for the next week, I start my story. First, I explain the details of my foot's condition, and I'm actually surprised at their concern for me. To trick the two, I beat around the bush and tell them the horrible experience at work with Lacey, which of course has their attention, but I can see it in their faces that this isn't what they want to hear.

I sigh before finally beginning with Harry's part, and they beg for more details, sensing I'm being quite vague with my description, and they'd be correct. I guess I can tell them more, after all they did promise me they'd stop with all their gossip when Harry and I began dating. I leave out the most intimate moments, but tell the two desperate girls about Harry and I's little routine. The way he and I ate together, the little cute messages, how he helped me do basically everything, like showering, which they took the wrong way. When he would come home early to be with me, and the nice, long chats we'd have before cuddling in each others' arms as we dozed off to sleep.  When I finish, I look into the suitcase to only find a few things packed, and much time has passed. I'm about to tell my cousins this, when I face them, and they are staring at me in awe.

"Well fuck," Hayley exclaims, interrupting the silence. "And here I thought we were just taking you out for a night out, like every night Jen and I go. Who would have thought you'd get to meet the Harry Styles, then go off living the dream life?"

Jennifer quickly cuts in, "Um, I think what my...lovely sister is trying to say is, the two of us are so happy for you that you and Harry found each other. Look how much happier he's made you from the way you were before."

"Well it sounds a lot nicer when you put it that way," Hayley shrugs.

My cousins turn back around to my closet, and I open my mouth, my instinct wanting me to say the words I've been wanting to tell someone, but I quickly stop. Why was I about to tell them that? Why was I about to tell them that I think I'm in love with Harry?

I never imagined I would be feeling this way so quickly. Hell, I never thought I'd ever be able to feel like this again. I don't remember exactly when or how, but I just caught myself thinking the past few days at the times when Harry and I would say our goodnights, or when he went off to work, dropped me off to mine, or any time in between, I've wanted to slip in an "I love you". But of course you can't say that if you have no clue if the other person is feeling the same way. Harry and I haven't discussed anything like this, so I don't know how he feels. My feelings are actually scaring me.