Chapter 5

"Rachel? Whoa. I... I mean I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention, I was on the phone." Harry explains rather quickly to me as he stands up. He extends his arm to pick me up, and I take it, nervously.

I can't believe this is happening. Will I run into him everyday now? Maybe I'm being stalked. But by a celebrity? Isn't that supposed to happen the other way around?

As I rise, the slightest bit of pressure I put on my foot when I set it down makes me wince again.

"Did I hurt you? Shit, I'm really sorry." He shouts quietly.

Worry and frustration flash in his eyes as he takes off his beanie and runs his hands through his long hair, pushing it away from his face, and then putting the beanie back on. He tries to touch me again but I snap.

"Don't touch me! I–I don't trust you."

I just want to get out of here. Did I really just run into him again?

If only I'd gone shopping...

"I promised I wouldn't hurt you. Let me take you to my place, I'll check your foot." He suggests before grabbing my shaking hand.

Are you kidding me right?

"N–no!" I demand, hoping someone will see us and rescue me. It seems like no one is even paying attention.

He's famous, people should be paying attention.

"Shh! Please, love, you need to be quiet. No one can hear us or else it will get worse. I'm going to help you please just come with me."

Before I can protest again, he wraps his arm around me, assisting me to walk.

"Harry, please don't." I beg firmly, but I know it's no use.

He ignores me, fixing his shades and beanie, then leading me to his place. It's near the park, so it's not a bad walk considering some stares we are getting..

Surprisingly no one even asks us what's going on but yet now.. I'm somewhat relieved. It hits me that he is famous, meaning that a huge crowd could surface. But, I am so nervous about what he is planing on doing to me though.

The building is large and looks super fancy from the outside. Well, there's apartment building for a pop star... The outside is modern and chic, black and white mainly. He carefully leads me through the giant lobby, up the elevator, and to his door on the fourth floor. When he comes in, he lays me on the couch carefully and goes to close the door.

"I'll be right back, baby." Harry tells me and smiles before walking down a hallway.

Harry soon comes back with something to wrap my ankle with. My mouth remains shut and I just stare at him. I have no clue what to say. What could I possibly say? Is he actually trying to help me?

Harry kneels down next to me, grabbing my left foot, taking off my shoe, and rolls my jeans up to he can reach my ankle. I am still completely terrified, but I decide to stay calm, be casual, and look like I'm not afraid.

At least he isn't drunk this time, I remind myself.

Can you blame a girl for being afraid? I mean I just ran away from a guy who beat me. I'm not really trusting anyone right now.

A moment of silence passes. "So...you're famous?" I ask nervously, realizing it's a stupid question and mentally slapping myself in the face.

I look around his flat. It's basically a stereotypical bachelor pad, and it's not as big as you'd assume. Not bad though, it actually looks like something I'd live in, plain yet modern, the seriously comfortable couch in this living room that is closely connected to the kitchen is my kind of style. Heck, this place kind of looks like the dream apartment I've always sort of planned for, but I probably couldn't afford it. It's nice and somewhat familiar; I could get comfy in here.