Chapter 11

The drive begins quiet. Too quiet. Harry doesn't even know where my dance studio is, but he keeps driving. How did he even know which cafe I worked at? I never mentioned the name to him. So many questions are running through my mind. Harry's eyes remain straight on the road, and his hands firmly on the wheel. He is ticked off.

I look around awkwardly and before I know it, these words are coming out of my mouth, "How did you know where I worked?"

"Why the fuck were you hugging him?" He shoots back quickly as he swerves off the road and pulls over by the side walk, startling me and totally ignoring my question. His language is still kind of hard to get used to.

"H-Harry, what do, what do you mean?"

He is clearly jealous of my innocent act of kindness towards Matthew. It was just a simple hug saying thanks. No big deal, at least not to some people apparently.

Harry turns towards me, his jaw clenches and his eyes narrow, locking on mine. I look away to not meet the eye contact that will surely break me down.

"Why the fuck were you hugging him? He's the bastard you were talking about yesterday, isn't he?" Harry questions firmly again. I slowly bring my eyes to look at his fiery ones and I try to contain myself.

"Yes, he is, but he's not a bastard. I was just thanking him for giving me that job. Th...thats all..." I mumble.

I look away again and I hear him sigh. From the corner of my eye I notice him turn back around to face forward. I'm not going to ask how he knew where I worked again.

"Okay, um where is your studio?" He questions, still sounding a little annoyed but his tone has died down.

"Just keep going straight and I'll tell you when to turn." I say to him, looking out my window. He pulls out and follows my directions.

Okay, I probably handled this the wrong way, because Harry shouldn't be saying such rude things, and I just sort of let him do it. He doesn't own me, and I can do whatever I want. I'm not going to bring it up again though because this is awkward enough and I don't need an pissed off Harry getting us in a car crash.

I decide to change the subject and talk about what we are doing tonight. I do not like driving in silence with him.

"So, you have something planned for tonight?" I ask, glancing at him and noticing a cute smile grow on his face.

This is the Harry I like. The cheeky and adorable one who's a lot less stubborn and easier to talk to. Well, maybe not a lot less stubborn. Heck, Harry is the most stubborn person I've met. I'm just happy his mood has changed.

"I sure do. Can I pick you up around nine?" He stops at a light and turns to me.

His face is so much brighter than before. I find myself smiling back at him, but realize I am just admiring his handsome features and need to snap out of it and answer his question.

"Well, after class it will be two, and I'm pretty much free afterwards so I can be ready at nine." I say. Harry nods at me, and I point my finger to the right, telling him to turn there.

All I am wondering is why he is taking me out so late? What on earth does he have planned so late at night?

"We are just friends, right?" I hear spilling out of my mouth before I can process what I'm saying.

Crap.

Shit.

Gosh I feel like an idiot. I wanted to mention this to him, but not blurt it out so suddenly like this.

"Huh?" Harry chuckles lightly as we continue to drive.

He probably thinks I'm stupid, and he would be correct.